- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical and Biological Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Tufts Gordon Institute
- Center for Applied Brain and Cognitive Sciences
- Center for Engineering Education and Outreach (CEEO)
- Center for STEM Diversity
2019 Graduate Fellows
John and Dorothy M. Adams Interdisciplinary Graduate Fellows
The Adams Fellowship targets extraordinary students who apply to Tufts School of Engineering graduate programs in strategic interdisciplinary research areas.
- Matthew Werenski, Computer Science
The Dean's Fellowship recognizes exceptional candidates in Tufts School of Engineering graduate programs.
- Ryan O'Connor, Electrical Engineering
- Olukunle Owolabi, Mechanical Engineering
Stern Graduate Fellows
The Stern Family Fellowship recognizes outstanding scholarship and research aptitude in the fields of biomedical sciences and engineering.
- Michael Saad, Biomedical Engineering