MS and Fifth-Year Master's Degree Program
The Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering offers the following MS degrees:
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Master of Science in Computer Engineering
- Master of Science in Data Science
- Master of Science in Human-Robot Interaction
- Master of Science in Materials Science and Engineering
- Master of Science in Bioengineering (Signals and Systems track)
Fifth-Year Master's Degree Program
The School of Engineering offers exceptional Tufts undergraduate students the option of pursuing a combined Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree (BS/MS) as a thesis or non-thesis program. Tufts students can double count two SOE graduate-level courses (100-level or higher) toward the MS degree requirements and transfer in any eligible Tufts SOE graduate courses officially reserved for graduate credit from their undergraduate studies. Learn more.
Dual Degree Master's Program (with Tufts Gordon Institute)
Develop your innovation, leadership and management skills and build your technical depth with our Dual Degree Master's Program. You'll earn two degrees: an MS offered by the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering and an MS Innovation & Management (MSIM). You earn both degrees in an accelerated time frame and at a reduced cost. Tufts School of Engineering offers a wide range of MS programs and all qualify for the dual degree program.