Showing News articles tagged with STEM diversity
Tufts hosted the meeting, which brought local engineering deans and representatives together to share engineering education outreach and other STEM initiatives.
- BEST scholar Jada Worthy reflects on the food, scenery, and her classes while studying abroad in France.
- Staff members and an alumna from the School of Engineering are recognized for their exceptional work at the 13th annual Distinction Awards ceremony.
- BEST scholar Chastidy Vasconez shares her experiences with her host family while studying abroad in Talloires, France.
- Engineering project manager Debbie Martínez, of NASA Langley Research Center, recently spoke to Tufts students about STEM careers and perseverence.
- Tufts is preparing students to think through—and solve—the problems that arise from this digital age.
- Join us for Engineers Week at Tufts, February 15-22. All are welcome!
- Javier Rincon, E19, whose parents are immigrants, came to Tufts as an undergraduate after serving almost a decade in the Marines.
- Center for STEM Diversity Director Ellise LaMotte reflects on the successes, challenges, and future plans of the Center as it celebrates a decade of service at Tufts.
- The School of Engineering attracted 4,348 undergraduate applications, up from 4,062 last year.