Showing News articles tagged with STEM diversity
- The Department of Computer Science is crowdfunding to send more than 30 students to the 2019 Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing.
Tufts hosted the meeting, which brought local engineering deans and representatives together to share engineering education outreach and other STEM initiatives.
- BEST scholar Jada Worthy reflects on the food, scenery, and her classes while studying abroad in France.
- Staff members and an alumna from the School of Engineering are recognized for their exceptional work at the 13th annual Distinction Awards ceremony.
- BEST scholar Chastidy Vasconez shares her experiences with her host family while studying abroad in Talloires, France.
- Engineering project manager Debbie Martínez, of NASA Langley Research Center, recently spoke to Tufts students about STEM careers and perseverence.
- Tufts is preparing students to think through—and solve—the problems that arise from this digital age.
- Join us for Engineers Week at Tufts, February 15-22. All are welcome!
- Javier Rincon, E19, whose parents are immigrants, came to Tufts as an undergraduate after serving almost a decade in the Marines.
- Center for STEM Diversity Director Ellise LaMotte reflects on the successes, challenges, and future plans of the Center as it celebrates a decade of service at Tufts.