Showing News articles tagged with STEM diversity
- The Tufts community affirms the School of Engineering’s commitment to building a more just, equitable, inclusive, and diverse culture within the School and across Tufts.
- President of Olin College Dr. Gilda Barabino and Chris Swan, Dean of Undergraduate Education, Tufts School of Engineering, discuss ways to foster a more diverse and supportive environment for students and faculty in STEM.
- Pushing for greater equity and inclusion in science education and engineering helps address inequities across the board, Dr. Gilda Barabino tells Tufts audience.
- Panelists discussed how to identify organizations that support diversity and inclusion efforts, how to change the culture from bottom up, and how to create a culture that is supportive to women, people of color, and other minoritized populations.
- With support from the Department of Computer Science, a number of students virtually attended the National Society of Black Engineers’ (NSBE) 46th Annual Convention.
- Tufts TRIPODS Institute names graduate research fellows and summer research undergraduates for 2020.
- Tufts University’s Center for STEM Diversity recently hosted the Northeast Louis Stokes Alliance for Minority Participation Symposium.
- Carolyn Birmingham, E57, shares her passion for engineering by supporting the Center for STEM Diversity.
- The Department of Computer Science is crowdfunding to send more than 30 students to the 2019 Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing.