Showing News articles tagged with STEM diversity
- Two student teams were awarded $5,000 each for interdisciplinary engineering design.
- Tufts Racing kicks off a new season of driving towards the Formula Hybrid Competition.
- Tufts alum Kristen Ransom, E13, was included in Boston Magazine's Top 30 Rising Tech Stars. She is currently studying engineering management at Tufts Gordon Institute.
- Tufts Gordon Institute and Tufts Computer Science Exchange sponsored the recent Sonos/Real Industry Challenge, where over 100 students designed smart speakers with real-world applications.
- The Society of Women Engineers (SWE) recently recognized Sadaf Qazi, EG09, with its Distinguished New Engineer Award.
- As the Tufts in Talloires program comes to a close, Zaila Foster, E20, looks back on the new experiences she had while studying abroad this summer.
- Incoming Jumbo Korri Lampedusa, E21, was recognized as a Presidential Scholar, one of the country's highest honors for high school students.
- Three engineering staff members received Tufts Distinction Awards, honoring them for their exceptional accomplishments.
- This summer, eight Engineering majors received Summer Scholars funding to remain on campus and work on an independent undergraduate research project.
- While studying abroad in France, Handy Dorceus, E20, is learning how to overcome the language barrier and his fears.