Showing News articles tagged with STEM diversity
- BEST scholar and electrical engineering major Alejandro Colina-Valeri got swept up in soccer fandom in Lyon, France as part of his experience in the Tufts in Talloires program.
- Civil engineering major and BEST scholar Talisa Watts reflects on her first week in France as part of the Tufts in Talloires program, and how she's learning to communicate in spite of a language barrier.
- Mateo Galeano, E18, looks back at his path to Tufts and what lies ahead.
- Tufts awarded 1,521 undergraduate degrees and 2,186 graduate degrees at this year's commencement ceremony.
- M.S. student Daniela Torres, E16 and EG18, received the Best Student Paper award for the second year in a row.
- Six rising juniors and eight rising seniors will work on engineering research projects this summer.
- Join us for activities, networking, panel discussions, and more on campus during National Engineers Week, February 18-24, 2018.
- Two student teams were awarded $5,000 each for interdisciplinary engineering design.
- Tufts Racing kicks off a new season of driving towards the Formula Hybrid Competition.
- Tufts alum Kristen Ransom, E13, was included in Boston Magazine's Top 30 Rising Tech Stars. She is currently studying engineering management at Tufts Gordon Institute.