Showing News articles tagged with STEM diversity
- Engineering project manager Debbie Martínez, of NASA Langley Research Center, recently spoke to Tufts students about STEM careers and perseverence.
- Tufts is preparing students to think through—and solve—the problems that arise from this digital age.
- Join us for Engineers Week at Tufts, February 15-22. All are welcome!
- Javier Rincon, E19, whose parents are immigrants, came to Tufts as an undergraduate after serving almost a decade in the Marines.
- Center for STEM Diversity Director Ellise LaMotte reflects on the successes, challenges, and future plans of the Center as it celebrates a decade of service at Tufts.
- The School of Engineering attracted 4,348 undergraduate applications, up from 4,062 last year.
- In Summer at Tufts programs, experience college learning in engineering disciplines and get a sense of campus life at Tufts. Applications are now open for Summer 2019 enrollment.
- First established in 2008, the Center for STEM Diversity works with partners across campus to build an inclusive and diverse learning environment for students at Tufts.
- A group of Tufts researchers has developed a comprehensive database for facial images.
- Two undergraduate students won awards for research posters at the annual chemical engineering conference.