Showing News articles tagged with STEM diversity
- This summer, eight Engineering majors received Summer Scholars funding to remain on campus and work on an independent undergraduate research project.
- While studying abroad in France, Handy Dorceus, E20, is learning how to overcome the language barrier and his fears.
- This summer, three students from the Bridge to Engineering Success at Tufts (BEST) program are studying in Talloires. Blogger Martin Majkut, E19, is looking forward to experiencing a new culture over six weeks in France.
- The Bruce-Griffey Leadership and Diversity Internship Fund was established to honor alumni Lena Bruce, E92, and Anita Griffey, J90. Through the fund, chemical engineering major Andrade Hendricks received a stipend to intern at New England Biolabs.
- Mateo Galeano, E18, writes on his first two weeks as an engineer studying abroad at the University of Hong Kong. "I’ve had the opportunity to experience many things for the first time," he says.
- The new FAST-TRAC program will provide scholarships and support to low-income students who are earning a B.S. and an M.S. in Tufts' five-year combined degree program.