Showing News articles tagged with STEM diversity
- In Summer at Tufts programs, experience college learning in engineering disciplines and get a sense of campus life at Tufts. Applications are now open for Summer 2019 enrollment.
- First established in 2008, the Center for STEM Diversity works with partners across campus to build an inclusive and diverse learning environment for students at Tufts.
- A group of Tufts researchers has developed a comprehensive database for facial images.
- Two undergraduate students won awards for research posters at the annual chemical engineering conference.
- Alumnus’s interest in creative lab work will support ECE Capstone projects through 2023.
- Researchers from across Tufts shared their cutting-edge research with commercial potential at the Gordon Institute's Lightning Research Roundtable.
By the numbers, the undergraduate class is one for the record books, with women making up 49 percent of the School of Engineering's incoming students.
- Two engineering students, Kevin Naranjo and Chanel Richardson, were interviewed about their summer activities on and off campus.
Research led by Tufts engineers on highly selective membrane filters with applications in chemical purification was featured in a special issue of the journal ACS Nano on women-led investigations.
- While studying abroad in Talloires, France, BEST scholar and electrical engineering major Alejandro Colina-Valeri put his French to the test while communicating with his host family.