Showing News articles tagged with STEM diversity
- Javier Rincon, E19, whose parents are immigrants, came to Tufts as an undergraduate after serving almost a decade in the Marines.
- Center for STEM Diversity Director Ellise LaMotte reflects on the successes, challenges, and future plans of the Center as it celebrates a decade of service at Tufts.
- The School of Engineering attracted 4,348 undergraduate applications, up from 4,062 last year.
- In Summer at Tufts programs, experience college learning in engineering disciplines and get a sense of campus life at Tufts. Applications are now open for Summer 2019 enrollment.
- First established in 2008, the Center for STEM Diversity works with partners across campus to build an inclusive and diverse learning environment for students at Tufts.
- A group of Tufts researchers has developed a comprehensive database for facial images.
- Two undergraduate students won awards for research posters at the annual chemical engineering conference.
- Alumnus’s interest in creative lab work will support ECE Capstone projects through 2023.
- Researchers from across Tufts shared their cutting-edge research with commercial potential at the Gordon Institute's Lightning Research Roundtable.
By the numbers, the undergraduate class is one for the record books, with women making up 49 percent of the School of Engineering's incoming students.