Showing News articles tagged with Mechanical Engineering
- In Summer at Tufts programs, experience college learning in engineering disciplines and get a sense of campus life at Tufts. Applications are now open for Summer 2019 enrollment.
- The Tufts Community Appeal invites faculty and staff to contribute to their communities at Tufts and beyond.
- Former New Hampshire Governor John Sununu, who also served as a faculty member and Associate Dean in the School of Engineering, speaks to Dean of Undergraduate Education Chris Swan about the role of engineering in politics.
- A team of researchers led by Mechanical Engineering Professor Igor Sokolov has developed a non-invasive, convenient, and more accurate diagnostic method for bladder cancer detection.
- The team, including many engineering students, won its third NCAA Division III championship in five years.
- Prospective students interested in learning more about engineering graduate programs at Tufts are invited to join Dean of Graduate Education Karen Panetta for an information session and meet and greet on Thursday, December 13 from 6:00-7:00 pm.
- Associate Professor Douglas Matson is the next president of the American Society for Gravitational and Space Research (ASGSR).
- Kimon Karageorgiou, E18, and Josh Wiesman, a professor of the practice at Tufts Gordon Institute and part-time lecturer in Mechanical Engineering, are part of a Tufts team reinventing the pacifier.
- Three mechanical engineering students completed a space engineering challenge at the 2018 SEDS SpaceVision conference in California.
- Federica Pierro received two honors at the 2018 Applied Superconductivity Conference.