Showing News articles tagged with Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Join us for Engineers Week at Tufts, February 15-22. All are welcome!
- In the course Music and the Art of Engineering, two students used new skills to build a complex instrument.
- The School of Engineering attracted 4,348 undergraduate applications, up from 4,062 last year.
- With colleagues, Emir Salih Magden, E12, published findings on a new on-chip optical filter that processes a wide spectra of optical signals in Nature Communications.
- Professor Sameer Sonkusale has been named to the Vice Chancellor's Advisory Board at SRM University, AP - Amaravati, in India.
- Tufts researchers including Associate Professor Matthew Panzer (pictured), Professor Sameer Sonkusale, and graduate students Huan Qin and Rachel Owyeung have developed highly stretchable, gelatin biopolymer-supported deep eutectic solvent (DES) gel electrolytes as a promising nonvolatile alternative to hydrogels for ionic skin applications.
- In Summer at Tufts programs, experience college learning in engineering disciplines and get a sense of campus life at Tufts. Applications are now open for Summer 2019 enrollment.
- A group of Tufts researchers has developed a comprehensive database for facial images.
- The team, including many engineering students, won its third NCAA Division III championship in five years.
- Professor Sameer Sonkusale received an Acorn Award from the Massachusetts Technology Transfer Center.