Showing News articles tagged with Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Tufts researchers receive AFOSR grant for a new project on autonomous systems.
- Alumnus’s interest in creative lab work will support ECE Capstone projects through 2023.
- On Thursday, October 18, join the School of Engineering for a Dean's Lecture with Tufts alumnus Keith Moore, Vice President of Research & Development for HP Labs.
- Professor Sameer Sonkusale explains how his team created “smart bandages” that can actively monitor and deliver precisely targeted treatment to chronic wounds in a story for the American Society of Mechanical Engineers magazine.
By the numbers, the undergraduate class is one for the record books, with women making up 49 percent of the School of Engineering's incoming students.
- Professor Mohammed Nurul Afsar and Associate Professor Valencia Koomson are developing a novel hexagonal ferrite thin film preparation system that will be applicable to wide-bandgap semiconductors.
- Two engineering students, Kevin Naranjo and Chanel Richardson, were interviewed about their summer activities on and off campus.
In 2018 and 2019, eight new faculty members join the School of Engineering.
- Associate Professor Mai Vu and Professor Sameer Sonkusale want to overcome crucial obstacles blocking the adoption of millimeter wave communication.
- M.S. student Tolga Zeybek and part-time lecturer Khaled ElMahgoub published a paper at a prestigious IEEE symposium on antennas.