Showing News articles tagged with Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Collaboration with Noodle Partners offers 100% online Master’s in Data Science and Post-Baccalaureate in Computer Science programs.
- Five Tufts engineering students and alums worked with hundreds of fellow volunteers to develop a cost-effective ventilator that could be produced quickly.
- Tufts will head a global program that aims to stop new viruses from becoming a widespread danger to humans.
Engineering faculty adopt new strategies to explore the design process through student-focused, hands-on projects—despite restraints imposed by COVID-19.
- The $100 million program will involve a large consortium of wildlife and human disease experts and networks from around the world.
- T-TRIPODS Institute continued its interdisciplinary efforts to advance the understanding of the foundations of data science this summer.
- Tufts School of Engineering is pleased to welcome six new full-time faculty members during academic year 2020-2021.
School of Engineering faculty members share their perspectives, practices, and tools to provide online learning opportunities this fall.
- The journal Microsystems & Nanoengineering recently recognized Professor Sameer Sonkusale and team members from the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering and the Department of Biomedical Engineering for excellence in two papers published by the journal.
- Daniel Pascal and Melissa Rowland, E21, have been awarded Tau Beta Pi scholarships in recognition of their academic achievements, campus leadership, and future contributions to the engineering profession.