Showing News articles tagged with Engineering Management, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship (Gordon Institute)
- Interested in studying Engineering and learning English in Boston over the summer? Our International STEM Scholars program will prepare you for graduate engineering programs. During the six-week program you will build skills to thrive in graduate school and the workplace, and earn credit hours in a special course taught by faculty from Tufts School of Engineering.
- Join us for Engineers Week at Tufts, February 15-22. All are welcome!
- The School of Engineering attracted 4,348 undergraduate applications, up from 4,062 last year.
- Students in the M.S. program in Innovation & Management pitched inventive and high-tech ventures during culmination of fall Innovation Sprints.
- In Summer at Tufts programs, experience college learning in engineering disciplines and get a sense of campus life at Tufts. Applications are now open for Summer 2019 enrollment.
- Prospective students interested in learning more about engineering graduate programs at Tufts are invited to join Dean of Graduate Education Karen Panetta for an information session and meet and greet on Thursday, December 13 from 6:00-7:00 pm.
- VASERA Male Contraceptives, a start-up run by Tufts engineering alumni (one of whom currently studies at Tufts Gordon Institute), won the top honor from an expert panel at the sixth annual Beantown Throwdown competition, hosted by the MIT Enterprise Forum.
- Kimon Karageorgiou, E18, and Josh Wiesman, a professor of the practice at Tufts Gordon Institute and part-time lecturer in Mechanical Engineering, are part of a Tufts team reinventing the pacifier.
- This summer, a team of MSEM and MSIM students worked with a small local startup that is using gene therapy to treat age-related diseases.
- The Tufts Entrepreneurial Leadership Studies program was rebranded as the Tufts Entrepreneurship Center (TEC) over the summer to reflect its updated programming and new focus under TEC Director Jack Derby.