Showing News articles tagged with Engineering Management, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship (Gordon Institute)
New graduate programs, including three 100% online master's degree programs, provide students with the skills to become leaders and innovators in their fields.
- Amanda Wang, innovation and management graduate student, discusses her decision to pursue a master's degree at Tufts.
- Tufts alumni organize an entrepreneurship and technology summit in San Francisco on June 14.
- Innovation and management graduate student Amanda Wang shares her favorite places on campus.
- Revisit the Engineering Graduate Programs and All-University Commencement Ceremonies.
- The newest makerspace facility at Tufts is bringing together students and faculty to design and build all sorts of creations.
- With daytime, evening, and online courses, Summer Session covers a wide range of topics for academic, professional, and personal enrichment
- Alum Alex Rappaport co-founds a company to use technology developed at Tufts to clean the dirtiest industrial water.
- Jack Derby, Cummings Family Professor of the Practice in Entrepreneurship and Director of the Tufts Entrepreneurship Center, was recognized by ACG Boston.
- Amanda Wang, a master's student in Innovation and Management, shares her strategies to reduce end-of-semester stress.