Showing News articles tagged with Engineering Management, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship (Gordon Institute)
- Alum Alex Rappaport co-founds a company to use technology developed at Tufts to clean the dirtiest industrial water.
- Jack Derby, Cummings Family Professor of the Practice in Entrepreneurship and Director of the Tufts Entrepreneurship Center, was recognized by ACG Boston.
- Amanda Wang, a master's student in Innovation and Management, shares her strategies to reduce end-of-semester stress.
- Four students in the M.S. in Innovation and Management program recently launched the pilot for their new venture, Potentia.
- Check in with ZwitterCo CEO Alex Rappaport, E17 and EG19, to learn how winning the $100k New Ventures Competition in 2018 boosted his team's company.
- This year, a number of School of Engineering students, faculty, and alumni ran the Boston Marathon with the Tufts Marathon Team and raised money for charity and critical research.
- Want to learn more about engineering graduate programs at Tufts? Take our new virtual campus tour!
- The annual competition hosted by the Tufts Entrepreneurship Center celebrates innovation in business.
- Congratulations to mechanical engineering major Patricia Blumer, E19; computer science major Emily Ki Wan Sim, A19; and entrepreneurial leadership minor Marissa Birne, A19! They will receive Senior Awards from the Tufts Alumni Association.
- ZwitterCo, a start-up founded by Tufts Gordon Institute and Civil and Environmental Engineering alumni, uses nanofilters to separate oil and grease from reusable water. The technique is based on Assistant Professor Ayse Asatekin's research.