Showing News articles tagged with Engineering Management, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship (Gordon Institute)
- The Tufts community affirms the School of Engineering’s commitment to building a more just, equitable, inclusive, and diverse culture within the School and across Tufts.
- Pushing for greater equity and inclusion in science education and engineering helps address inequities across the board, Dr. Gilda Barabino tells Tufts audience.
- Dan Catropa, MSEM ’11, is leveraging his background and studies in the MS in Engineering Management program to help create the Giant Magellan Telescope.
- Reimagined and enhanced, this year’s Ideas Competition welcomed an increased number of applicants and nurtured ventures with wide-reaching impacts.
- Scott Rioux, MSEM ’13, is leveraging his experience from Tufts Gordon Institute to shape the future of the automotive industry.
- Panelists discussed how to identify organizations that support diversity and inclusion efforts, how to change the culture from bottom up, and how to create a culture that is supportive to women, people of color, and other minoritized populations.
- Kevin Oye, Executive Director of Tufts Gordon Institute, shares what entrepreneurship's impact is on engineering and how the two disciplines work in tandem to provide Tufts students a transformative experience.
- MS in Innovation & Management students got a fun and silly introduction to working in teams and innovating new products under pressure.
- Tufts will head a global program that aims to stop new viruses from becoming a widespread danger to humans.