Showing News articles tagged with Engineering Management, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship (Gordon Institute)
- Want to learn more about engineering graduate programs at Tufts? Take our new virtual campus tour!
- The annual competition hosted by the Tufts Entrepreneurship Center celebrates innovation in business.
- Congratulations to mechanical engineering major Patricia Blumer, E19; computer science major Emily Ki Wan Sim, A19; and entrepreneurial leadership minor Marissa Birne, A19! They will receive Senior Awards from the Tufts Alumni Association.
- ZwitterCo, a start-up founded by Tufts Gordon Institute and Civil and Environmental Engineering alumni, uses nanofilters to separate oil and grease from reusable water. The technique is based on Assistant Professor Ayse Asatekin's research.
- Interested in studying Engineering and learning English in Boston over the summer? Our International STEM Scholars program will prepare you for graduate engineering programs. During the six-week program you will build skills to thrive in graduate school and the workplace, and earn credit hours in a special course taught by faculty from Tufts School of Engineering.
- Join us for Engineers Week at Tufts, February 15-22. All are welcome!
- The School of Engineering attracted 4,348 undergraduate applications, up from 4,062 last year.
- Students in the M.S. program in Innovation & Management pitched inventive and high-tech ventures during culmination of fall Innovation Sprints.
- In Summer at Tufts programs, experience college learning in engineering disciplines and get a sense of campus life at Tufts. Applications are now open for Summer 2019 enrollment.
- Prospective students interested in learning more about engineering graduate programs at Tufts are invited to join Dean of Graduate Education Karen Panetta for an information session and meet and greet on Thursday, December 13 from 6:00-7:00 pm.