Showing News articles tagged with Engineering Management, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship (Gordon Institute)
- When the COVID-19 pandemic struck, Jason Jammallo, MSEM 12, sprang into action and began 3D printing PPE.
Faculty are planning new classes and revamping coursework to take advantage of virtual learning and give students a first-class academic experience.
- Cellens, an MSIM program innovation sprint turned startup, is breaking boundaries in healthcare sectors while developing a cell surface scanning technology platform.
- Gordon Institute students’ startup FoodEase hopes to help communities struck by natural disasters.
- The School of Engineering congratulates grand prize winner Emai Lai, E21, and the award recipients from the My Tufts Story Video Contest.
- MSEM students Chris Brady and Dylan Thorp are contributing to their employer's efforts to meet ventilator needs.
- Leaders of budding businesses share lessons learned when COVID-19 moved the Tufts $100k New Ventures Competition online.
- While in COVID-19 travel-related quarantine, Earn Khunpinit, MSIM ’20, worked to ensure disadvantaged communities had access to affordable, high-quality sanitizing solutions.
- Members of the MS in Innovation and Management community provide an inside look at the efforts to repair 6,000 N-95 masks for Tufts Medical Center.
- Congratulations to the participants and winners of the 2020 $100k New Ventures Competition.