Showing News articles tagged with Engineering Management & Innovation (Gordon Institute)
- Ivan Xavier Baquerizo, E89, has established the Rodolfo Baquerizo Fund for Entrepreneurship to support the Tufts $100K Roadshow, an extension of the New Ventures Competition which sends student entrepreneurs to New York City, Palo Alto, and San Francisco to pitch their ideas to Tufts alumni and investors.
- On April 10, Tufts alum Sue Decker will deliver remarks and participate in a Q&A as part of the Lyon & Bendheim Alumni Lecture Series. Her career includes multiple executive roles at Yahoo!, and founding new social network Raftr.
- A new six-week summer program at Tufts offers additional preparation for international students entering engineering graduate programs.
- Jack Derby, recently appointed to the Cummings Family Professorship in Entrepreneurship and named director of the Entrepreneurial Leadership Studies Program, gets students consulting for companies.
- Kevin Oye of Tufts Gordon Institute explains how companies are embracing design thinking and advancing innovation outside of Silicon Valley.
- A team in the New Product Development & Marketing class in the Tufts Gordon Institute's Engineering Management M.S. program developed RoboSno, a battery powered snow blower that is controlled with a phone or tablet.
- Jack Derby has been appointed the Cummings Family Professor of the Practice in Entrepreneurship and Director of the Entrepreneurial Leadership Studies Program.
- Yongtao Ding, a recent graduate from Tufts Gordon Institute's Master's in Innovation & Management program, talks about being an international student in the MSIM program and his position as a data analysis intern at MassChallenge, a global startup accelerator.
- Gavin Finn, Professor of the Practice at Tufts Gordon Institute, shares how big data, augmented reality, virtual reality, and artificial intelligence will impact businesses in 2018.
- Join us for activities, networking, panel discussions, and more on campus during National Engineers Week, February 18-24, 2018.