Showing News articles tagged with Engineering Management, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship (Gordon Institute)
- Congratulations to the participants and winners of the 2020 $100k New Ventures Competition.
- Engineers team up with students from The Fletcher School at Tufts University, Harvard University, and Massachusetts Institute of Technology to repair over 6,000 N-95 masks for Tufts Medical Center.
As more women enter the School of Engineering—their numbers equaling those of men in an undergraduate class—it’s clear that challenging opportunities with far-reaching impact are a big draw.
- Started by Innovation and Management graduates, Potentia matches volunteer language tutors with non-English speaking immigrants and refugees.
- Julianne Zimmerman was selected as one of Conscious Company's world-changing women.
- A panel of industry experts discussed cybersecurity and the Cloud during a networking event hosted by Tufts Gordon Institute.
- Tufts Graduate Society of Women Engineers received multiple awards from the Society of Women Engineers during the WE19 annual conference.
- Tufts University recently hosted the North Atlantic Engineering Leadership Conference.
- Bill Cummings, Founder and CEO of Cummings Properties, shared his experiences in entrepreneurship with Tufts students.
- Tufts Gordon Institute will launch a graduate program in January 2020 focused on working professionals who seek to advance their careers.