Showing News articles tagged with Engineering Management, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship (Gordon Institute)
- Alumnus Andrew Murray and his company Rezzi have developed SmartCan, a self-driving trash can that takes itself out to the curb on garbage day.
- On Thursday, October 24, join the School of Engineering for a Dean's Lecture with Andy Youniss, President and CEO of Rocket Software.
- Jean Phuong Pham, a master’s student in innovation management and human factors engineering, was awarded for her achievements in entrepreneurship.
- Joyce Cummings Center will meet academic priorities as it also leverages a new public transit station, just a footbridge away.
New graduate programs, including three 100% online master's degree programs, provide students with the skills to become leaders and innovators in their fields.
- Amanda Wang, innovation and management graduate student, discusses her decision to pursue a master's degree at Tufts.
- Tufts alumni organize an entrepreneurship and technology summit in San Francisco on June 14.
- Innovation and management graduate student Amanda Wang shares her favorite places on campus.
- Revisit the Engineering Graduate Programs and All-University Commencement Ceremonies.
- The newest makerspace facility at Tufts is bringing together students and faculty to design and build all sorts of creations.