Showing News articles tagged with Biomedical Engineering
- Several School of Engineering faculty members received seed grants from the Office of the Provost for innovative ideas in learning and teaching.
- Biomedical engineering graduate student Natalie Rubio discusses her recently published paper on lab-grown insect meat.
- David Kaplan, Stern Family Professor and Biomedical Engineering Chair, discusses engineered insect tissue as a potential food source with WIRED.
- Revisit the Engineering Graduate Programs and All-University Commencement Ceremonies.
- The newest makerspace facility at Tufts is bringing together students and faculty to design and build all sorts of creations.
- With daytime, evening, and online courses, Summer Session covers a wide range of topics for academic, professional, and personal enrichment
- Associate Professor Qiaobing Xu’s research on protein delivery through nanoparticles was published on the cover of the most recent edition of Advanced Healthcare Materials.
- This year, a number of School of Engineering students, faculty, and alumni ran the Boston Marathon with the Tufts Marathon Team and raised money for charity and critical research.
- Want to learn more about engineering graduate programs at Tufts? Take our new virtual campus tour!
- Assistant Professor Xiaocheng Jiang received a Department of Defense grant to procure state-of-the-art research equipment.