Showing News articles tagged with Biomedical Engineering
- Assistant Professor Madeleine Oudin explains how they start and how they can migrate throughout the body.
Junior Akshita Rao spent her summer investigating the effects of acute hypoxia in cardiac cells.
- Academics from around the world will join Tufts faculty to discuss imaging challenges in mathematics, medicine, and more. The conference, Modern Challenges in Imaging, will celebrate the 40th anniversary of Allan Cormack's Nobel Prize with presentations from Tufts faculty including Professor and Chair Eric Miller, University Professor and former dean Linda Abriola, and Professor Sergio Fantini.
- In The Conversation, Ph.D. candidate Natalie Rubio discusses cultured meat and the opportunities to grow animal-free steaks.
- Researchers used lipid nanoparticles to deliver CRISPR/Cas9 gene editing tools for potential treatment of hyperlipidemia.
- Assistant Professor Srivalleesha Mallidi received a 2019 Early Investigator Award from the International Photodynamic Association.
- Seven engineering students received Summer Scholars funding to work on independent undergraduate research projects at Tufts.
- Tom Baran and Matt Hirch (E04) create Lumii, a company that uses complex algorithms to place dots of ink to add depth, motion, and chromatic effects to packages and labels.
- Computer science and biomedical engineering alumna Hannah Voelker shares her experience from her first year in industry.
- Tufts alumni organize an entrepreneurship and technology summit in San Francisco on June 14.