Showing News articles tagged with Biomedical Engineering
- Tufts researchers receive AFOSR grant for a new project on autonomous systems.
- Faculty members in the School of Engineering are working with colleagues across Tufts to conduct research in support of the university's strategic research plan.
- Assistant Professor James Van Deventer and a team of Tufts researchers have developed a quantitative reporter system to evaluate noncanonical amino acid incorporation in yeast.
- On Thursday, October 18, join the School of Engineering for a Dean's Lecture with Tufts alumnus Keith Moore, Vice President of Research & Development for HP Labs.
- Four professors in the Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering received funding for new projects.
- Four staff members in the School of Engineering were recognized for their years of service to the university.
- The Initiative for Neural Science, Disease & Engineering (INSciDE@Tufts) and The New York Stem Cell Foundation (NYSCF) are collaborating on an initiative to decipher the mechanisms of neurodegenerative diseases by employing a new generation of human stem-cell-based experimental technologies.
By the numbers, the undergraduate class is one for the record books, with women making up 49 percent of the School of Engineering's incoming students.
In 2018 and 2019, eight new faculty members join the School of Engineering.
- Prospective students interested in learning more about engineering graduate programs at Tufts are invited to join Dean of Graduate Education Karen Panetta for an information session and meet and greet on September 6 from 6:00-7:00 pm.