Showing News articles tagged with Biomedical Engineering
- Engineers and researchers design unique in vitro model to study the causes and treatments of neurological disease.
- An NIH grant powers collaborative stem cell and silk research on Alzheimer’s disease.
- Assistant Professor Srivalleesha Mallidi and the iBITLab are using sound and light waves to better understand tumors and to direct treatment.
- The School of Engineering congratulates 11 staff members who were nominated for Tufts Distinction Awards.
- Tufts students and alumni Megan Tse, Lucy Qin, Michelle Gee, Jason Fan, and Trevor Donadt have been named Fellows in the 2020 National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship Program.
- Researchers led by biomedical engineers at Tufts University invent a microfluidic chip containing cardiac cells that is capable of mimicking hypoxic conditions following a heart attack.
- Associate Professors Lauren Black and Qiaobing Xu have been elected to the AIMBE College of Fellows.
- Student projects at Tufts School of Dental Medicine use School of Engineering produced silk to explore new treatments and products.
- Xiaocheng Jiang has been appointed to the John A. and Dorothy M. Adams Faculty Development Assistant Professorship.
- Noah Hill, E21, and Daniel Weinstein, E18, are following their dream of a dental technology business, spawned with fellow Tufts students, all the way to China.