Showing News articles tagged with Civil and Environmental Engineering
- James Kaklamanos (E08, EG10, and EG12) has been selected as the inaugural recipient of the Boston Society of Civil Engineers Section/ASCE College Educator Award for his exceptional teaching and mentorship.
- Daniele Lantagne, Associate Professor in Civil and Environmental Engineering, explains why we wash our hands and how different methods work.
- Seven engineering students received Summer Scholars funding to work on independent undergraduate research projects at Tufts.
- The Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering congratulates this year's graduates and award winners.
- In a chapter of a new book on engineering faculty pedagogy, Dean of Undergraduate Education Chris Swan recounts his path to service-based instruction.
- Staff members and an alumna from the School of Engineering are recognized for their exceptional work at the 13th annual Distinction Awards ceremony.
- Tufts alumni organize an entrepreneurship and technology summit in San Francisco on June 14.
- Several School of Engineering faculty members received seed grants from the Office of the Provost for innovative ideas in learning and teaching.
- Revisit the Engineering Graduate Programs and All-University Commencement Ceremonies.
- The newest makerspace facility at Tufts is bringing together students and faculty to design and build all sorts of creations.