Showing News articles tagged with Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Chisaki Watanabe, an international relations master's student from The Fletcher School, had the opportunity to study offshore wind energy with a group of Tufts engineering students this spring.
- School of Engineering students April Weintraub, Jessica Stieglitz, and Sara Wilner-Giwerc received 2020 Tufts Presidential Awards for Civic Life.
- Professor Emeritus Richard Vogel has been honored with inclusion by ASCE in its 2020 class of Distinguished Members for a lifetime of fundamental contributions to stochastic hydrology and its novel applications.
- PhD candidate Jason Hnatko won a third-place prize in the 2020 Geosyntec Groundwater Student Paper Competition.
- For their academic achievement, participation in campus and community activities, and leadership during their time at Tufts, five engineering and computer science students have been recognized as 2020 Senior Award honorees.
- Professor Emeritus Richard Vogel will be inducted to the highest honor of the American Society of Civil Engineers.
- Marlene Wolfe, EG19, who received a PhD in civil and environmental engineering, conducted a systematic review of the effectiveness of handwashing practices.
- Eric Hines, Professor of the Practice in Civil and Environmental Engineering, comments on the potential to capture offshore wind energy on the East Coast.
- Tiampo Family Assistant Professor Amy Pickering is leading a test to see if a simple solution to bringing clean water to low-resource communities improves health outcomes.
- PhD engineering student Ifeanyi Mbah traveled to the 2019 UN Climate Change Conference as a member of the delegation from Tufts Institute of the Environment.