Showing News articles tagged with Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Tufts alumni organize an entrepreneurship and technology summit in San Francisco on June 14.
- Several School of Engineering faculty members received seed grants from the Office of the Provost for innovative ideas in learning and teaching.
- Revisit the Engineering Graduate Programs and All-University Commencement Ceremonies.
- The newest makerspace facility at Tufts is bringing together students and faculty to design and build all sorts of creations.
- Professor of the Practice Brian Brenner shares quirky views of the engineering profession and life.
- With daytime, evening, and online courses, Summer Session covers a wide range of topics for academic, professional, and personal enrichment
- Alum Alex Rappaport co-founds a company to use technology developed at Tufts to clean the dirtiest industrial water.
- Computer model and field experiment data suggest a new link between subsurface injections and earthquake swarms.
- The School of Engineering and the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences honor their graduate students, alumni, faculty, and staff each year at the Graduate Awards Ceremony.
- Check in with ZwitterCo CEO Alex Rappaport, E17 and EG19, to learn how winning the $100k New Ventures Competition in 2018 boosted his team's company.