Showing News articles tagged with Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Alum Eric Wilburn helps run a business that directly benefits the people and wildlife in a national park in Mozambique—and hopes it will be a model for others.
- Professors David Gute and Steven Chapra, Louis Berger Chair in Civil and Environmental Engineering, call for the reunion of engineering and public health.
Engineers and researchers, including Tiampo Family Assistant Professor Amy Pickering and alumna Laura Corlin, work to understand the coronavirus.
Faculty are planning new classes and revamping coursework to take advantage of virtual learning and give students a first-class academic experience.
- Yukinobu Tanimoto, E14, and Alissa Brandon, E09, team up to make and distribute PPE in the Bay Area.
- The MS program in Offshore Wind Energy Engineering prepares students to work in an expanding renewable energy industry.
- Tufts TRIPODS Institute names graduate research fellows and summer research undergraduates for 2020.
- Eric Hines, Professor of the Practice in Civil and Environmental Engineering, discusses the rapid growth of the offshore wind energy industry in New England.
- The Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering congratulates this year's graduates and award winners.
- Alumnus James Kaklamanos has been recognized as an American Society of Civil Engineers Geo-Institute New Face of Geoengineering.