Showing News articles tagged with Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Professor Emeritus Richard Vogel will receive the 2020 Ven Te Chow Award from the ASCE Environmental and Water Resources Institute.
- Through research in the lab and field, Associate Professor Daniele Lantagne and her team give common intervention practices, like bucket chlorination, a greater chance of intercepting the deadly bacteria.
- Laura Corlin, School of Medicine Assistant Professor and Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering alumna, explains how research can aid in measuring the health effects of wildfires.
- We must take action now even amid uncertainty, says Assistant Professor Jonathan Lamontagne, because the potential consequences of climate change inaction are so severe.
- Tufts Graduate Society of Women Engineers received multiple awards from the Society of Women Engineers during the WE19 annual conference.
- Tufts University recently hosted the North Atlantic Engineering Leadership Conference.
- The Bourne and Sagamore bridges are “functionally obsolete” and well past their lifespan, mirroring infrastructure problems nationwide, says a Tufts engineering professor.
- Tufts University and the School of Engineering recently hosted a celebration with a lecture by inaugural Tiampo Family Assistant Professor Amy Pickering.
- Roan Gideon, M.S. student in Offshore Wind Energy Engineering, is studying how to increase the global clean energy supply.
- Researchers, including Research Assistant Professor Neelakshi Hudda of Civil and Environmental Engineering, find harmful air pollution in communities surrounding Boston Logan International Airport.