Showing News articles tagged with Computer Science
- On April 5 and 6, Tufts University hosted its first student symposium in cybersecurity policy, welcoming researchers to discuss the field.
- The annual competition hosted by the Tufts Entrepreneurship Center celebrates innovation in business.
- Computer science alumni, seniors, faculty, and staff network at annual event.
- Assistant Professor Jivko Sinapov, the James Schmolze Assistant Professor in Computer Science, was one of ten winners in the nationwide Verizon 5G EdTech Challenge, and sees it as an opportunity to continue to mentor students.
- Tufts is preparing students to think through—and solve—the problems that arise from this digital age.
- We’ve long had more data than we know what do with. That’s finally changing, with assists from Tufts School of Engineering's new B.S. and M.S. programs in Data Science.
- Through Tufts Girls of Code, Tufts students introduce school-aged girls to programming and teach them how to code.
- Assistant Professor Fahad Dogar received an Early Career Faculty Grant recognizing him among the next generation of faculty members.
- Congratulations to mechanical engineering major Patricia Blumer, E19; computer science major Emily Ki Wan Sim, A19; and entrepreneurial leadership minor Marissa Birne, A19! They will receive Senior Awards from the Tufts Alumni Association.
- Biomedical engineering major Roger Gu, E20, won Tufts’ first NCAA swimming title since 1982 with his lifetime-best race in the 50 freestyle. He also anchored the 200 medley relay team, which came in seventh place in the country, and included computer science majors Kingsley Bowen, A19, and Matt Manfre, E20.