Showing News articles tagged with Computer Science
- Susan Landau, Professor in Computer Science and Bridge Professor in Cybersecurity and Public Policy at The Fletcher School, joins The Lawfare Podcast to discuss encryption policy.
- The program focuses on skills that help engineers make complicated systems like databases, networks, and operating systems work together.
- Susan Landau, Computer Science and Fletcher School Bridge Professor in Cybersecurity and Public Policy, comments on communication encryption and the Justice Department.
- Professor Diane Souvaine is recognized by the Association for Women in Mathematics for her commitment to the progress of women and girls in mathematical sciences.
- On Thursday, October 24, join the School of Engineering for a Dean's Lecture with Andy Youniss, President and CEO of Rocket Software.
- Joyce Cummings Center will meet academic priorities as it also leverages a new public transit station, just a footbridge away.
- Abani Patra and Raja Sambasivan were named the Stern Family Professor and the Ankur and Mari Sahu Assistant Professor, respectively.
- Computer science’s new assistant teaching professor discusses his path to Tufts.
- Susan Landau, Professor in Computer Science and Bridge Professor in Cybersecurity and Public Policy at The Fletcher School, contributes to paper as a member of the Encryption Working Group.
- The Department of Computer Science is crowdfunding to send more than 30 students to the 2019 Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing.