Showing News articles tagged with Computer Science
- Tufts alumni were listed in Forbes' 30 Under 30 for 2018.
- Two student teams were awarded $5,000 each for interdisciplinary engineering design.
- In a piece for The Conversation, Professor Susan Landau discussed the importance of strong encryption for cybersecurity and its relationship to government investigations.
- Three hundred students participated in the all-Tufts hackathon this month.
- The Human-Robot Interaction Lab recently joined the Partnership on AI, making Tufts one of only four academic partners in the group working to benefit people and society.
- Twenty-three Tufts students attended the annual Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing.
- Tufts Gordon Institute and Tufts Computer Science Exchange sponsored the recent Sonos/Real Industry Challenge, where over 100 students designed smart speakers with real-world applications.
- Seven Engineering professors received Tufts Faculty Research Awards Committee awards for publishing and research proposals.
- The International Relations Program added Senior Lecturer Ming Chow to its core faculty, with a focus on cybersecurity.
- Professor Susan Landau wrote a piece for Foreign Policy about Russian hacking at all levels of U.S. civil society and how organizations and governments can respond.