Showing News articles tagged with Computer Science
- CS majors can explore course offerings across many themes.
- The student-run conference drew around 250 participants for the day-long event.
- The department welcomes four new full-time faculty members this semester.
- A new building for Computer Science and a new T stop for Tufts.
- At least 25 Tufts undergraduate and graduate students attended GHC in Houston, listening to keynote speakers, attending career fairs, and meeting other women in engineering fields.
- Computer Science alum Rob Greenberg received a Big Initiatives Winner award at the University of Michigan's Michigan Sports Business Conference.
- Eighteen teams presented their projects at this year's hackathon. The winners included a dancing robot, an app to find rental bicycles, and an app that lets you enjoy the same playlist that you heard at a coffee shop based on geotagging.
- The Department of Computer Science has instituted a new Tufts CS Student Council to further communications between the students, faculty, and staff. The council first met as an official group with Department Chair Kathleen Fisher this fall.
- The computer science department recognizes its newly constituted External Advisory Board (EAB).
- Professor and Department Chair Kathleen Fisher spoke to the IEEE Center for Secure Design's Thoughts on Secure Development blog about her work in programming languages and security.