Showing News articles tagged with Computer Science
- The Department of Computer Science thanks their teaching assistants for their valuable assistance and dedication.
- Bridge Professor Susan Landau was recently inducted into the Information Systems Security Association (ISSA) Hall of Fame.
- Engineering faculty participate in 12 funded projects through Tufts program.
- Tufts researchers receive AFOSR grant for a new project on autonomous systems.
- At the recent AIWS Conference, Professor Matthias Scheutz gave a keynote speech about the potential of AI and robotics technologies and called for ethical provisions for the design of AI systems from the outset to prevent accidental failures.
- Professor Matthias Scheutz emphasizes the need for integrating ethics into machine development as humans become more emotionally connected to robots in this story for TechWorld.
- On Thursday, October 18, join the School of Engineering for a Dean's Lecture with Tufts alumnus Keith Moore, Vice President of Research & Development for HP Labs.
- Computer Science alumna Winnona DeSombre, A18, is a featured speaker in the Cyber Security track of this year's Forbes 30 Under 30 Summit.
- Doctoral candidate Hao Cui and Adjunct Professor Roni Khardon participated in the International Planning Competition.
- In The Conversation, Bridge Professor Susan Landau says civic groups could be the next targets of online hacking and offers solutions for digital protection.