Showing News articles tagged with Computer Science
- Edward Alexander Jr. joins the School of Engineering as a Diversity Program Administrator in the Center for STEM Diversity.
- Named to Forbes 30 Under 30, Noah Hill, E21, and Daniel Weinstein, E18, are looking to make an impact with their device that provides insights on oral health and more.
- Four computer science seniors receive honors for outstanding potential in an area of computing research.
- A team of Tufts computer science students, coached by an alum, won second place in a recent regional round of the Cyber 9/12 Strategy Challenge run by the Atlantic Council.
- Susan Landau, Bridge Professor in Computer Science and Cybersecurity, examines what is needed for contact-tracing apps to be an effective public health tool.
- The Class of 2025 undergraduate application pool is most diverse on record, number of School of Engineering applications increase by 28 percent.
- For socially distanced undergrads, the Marriage Pact may be a light-hearted backup plan, but they were ready to take a leap of faith.
- The third annual Tufts Three Minute Thesis Competition featured graduate student research from the School of Engineering, the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, and the Friedman School of Nutrition.
- The Tufts community affirms the School of Engineering’s commitment to building a more just, equitable, inclusive, and diverse culture within the School and across Tufts.
- Assistant Professor Bert Huang discusses his path to computer science, studying artificial intelligence, and why he joined Tufts University.