Showing News articles tagged with Computer Science
- Assistant Professor Elaine Schaertl Short, joining Tufts in August, is the Clare Boothe Luce Assistant Professor in Computer Science.
- Marina Umaschi Bers, professor and chair of the Eliot-Pearson Department of Child Study and Human Development, introduces coding program to enrich the lives of young students around the nation.
- Jivko Sinapov, the James Schmolze Assistant Professor in Computer Science, and Jennifer Cross, a post-doc research associate in the Center for Engineering Education and Outreach, discuss efforts to reveal a robot's perception of the world to enhance human and robot collaboration.
Kathleen Fisher, computer science professor and chair, describes why cybersecurity for cars is difficult and how programming languages can foil hackers.
- Seven engineering students received Summer Scholars funding to work on independent undergraduate research projects at Tufts.
- Ph.D. computer science student Vasanth Sarathy and Professor Matthias Scheutz, Bernard M. Gordon Senior Faculty Fellow, are finalists in the competition.
- BEST scholar Jada Worthy reflects on the food, scenery, and her classes while studying abroad in France.
- Computer science and biomedical engineering alumna Hannah Voelker shares her experience from her first year in industry.
- Tufts alumni organize an entrepreneurship and technology summit in San Francisco on June 14.
- Several School of Engineering faculty members received seed grants from the Office of the Provost for innovative ideas in learning and teaching.