Showing News articles tagged with Computer Science
- Collaboration with Noodle Partners offers 100% online Master’s in Data Science and Post-Baccalaureate in Computer Science programs.
- Tufts will head a global program that aims to stop new viruses from becoming a widespread danger to humans.
- Lura Health, founded by Noah Hill, E21, Daniel Weinstein, E18, and Saam Borzog, D19, has received a grant to support development of an intra-oral salivary pH monitor.
Engineering faculty adopt new strategies to explore the design process through student-focused, hands-on projects—despite restraints imposed by COVID-19.
- The $100 million program will involve a large consortium of wildlife and human disease experts and networks from around the world.
- The fourth annual Tufts Women in Tech (WiT) Conference connected students with engaging workshops and career networking events.
- T-TRIPODS Institute continued its interdisciplinary efforts to advance the understanding of the foundations of data science this summer.
- Visiting Assistant Professor Daniel Votipka is recognized with the John Karat Usable Privacy and Security Student Research Award.
- Tufts School of Engineering is pleased to welcome six new full-time faculty members during academic year 2020-2021.
School of Engineering faculty members share their perspectives, practices, and tools to provide online learning opportunities this fall.