Showing News articles tagged with Computer Science
- While delivering the computer science commencement address, CS major Supriya Sanjay, A19, implored her fellow graduates to embrace community and consider the implications of their work.
- During her time in the School of Engineering, the new graduate learned how to build technology - and a powerful sense of community.
- Bridge Professor Susan Landau teamed up with former FBI general counsel Jim Baker for a Lawfare Blog article on the future of encryption.
- Revisit the Engineering Graduate Programs and All-University Commencement Ceremonies.
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy and School of Engineering Bridge Professor offers expertise to Washington, D.C. board.
- An app being developed by a Cummings School faculty member and computer science majors will help track the disease in dogs.
- The newest makerspace facility at Tufts is bringing together students and faculty to design and build all sorts of creations.
- With daytime, evening, and online courses, Summer Session covers a wide range of topics for academic, professional, and personal enrichment
- JumboCode student teams are having an impact on social issues by offering free technical support for nonprofits.
- Bridge Professor Susan Landau works with the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace’s Encryption Working Group to advance the conversation around encryption.