Showing News articles tagged with Engineering Management, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship (Gordon Institute)
- A panel of MSEM students and alumni touched on aspects of the MSEM program from the cohort experience to the impact on their careers.
- Hosted by the Tufts Entrepreneurship Center, this flagship venture competition at Tufts University is the launchpad for your new idea.
- Frank Apeseche, Professor of the Practice at Tufts Gordon Institute and the Tufts Entrepreneurship Center, explains.
- It’s important to take a systematic approach to dismantle racism, Karl Reid, A22P, executive director of the National Society of Black Engineers, tells a Tufts audience.
- Marking an end to the Fall 2020 semester, MSIM students share the progress they have made on their ventures.
- Named to Forbes 30 Under 30, Noah Hill, E21, and Daniel Weinstein, E18, are looking to make an impact with their device that provides insights on oral health and more.
- The Class of 2025 undergraduate application pool is most diverse on record, number of School of Engineering applications increase by 28 percent.
- As we near an end to 2020, Tufts Gordon Institute reflects on some of their top stories and milestones from this year.
- Tufts alumnus Bryan DelloRusso, A08, is launching a new platform that aims to bridge opportunity gaps in higher education with the help of several Tufts students.
MS in Innovation and Management alumni discuss their experiences in the program and offer words of wisdom to prospective students.