Showing News articles tagged with Engineering Management, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship (Gordon Institute)
- Kevin Oye, Executive Director of Tufts Gordon Institute, shares what entrepreneurship's impact is on engineering and how the two disciplines work in tandem to provide Tufts students a transformative experience.
- MS in Innovation & Management students got a fun and silly introduction to working in teams and innovating new products under pressure.
- Tufts will head a global program that aims to stop new viruses from becoming a widespread danger to humans.
- The $100 million program will involve a large consortium of wildlife and human disease experts and networks from around the world.
- Tufts School of Engineering is pleased to welcome six new full-time faculty members during academic year 2020-2021.
- Chasing down a childhood ambition, engineering student David Gelfand trains for the Paralympics with the U.S. national team.
- Elaine Chen has been named Director of the Tufts Entrepreneurship Center and Cummings Family Professor of the Practice in Entrepreneurship.
- To develop refined, in-demand skills, Online Engineering Management students created solutions to unmet needs before presenting to industry-leading faculty.
- Heather Gaylord, MSEM ’13, combined her technical skills with lessons learned in the Engineering Management program to become an invaluable business leader.
- As new modes of work emerge, learning leadership skills through traditional models is no longer enough for working professionals.