Showing News articles tagged with Chemical and Biological Engineering
- For the graduating seniors in the Tufts Wind Ensemble, it’s been four years of fun and community—with a touch of Dropkick Murphys.
- The newest makerspace facility at Tufts is bringing together students and faculty to design and build all sorts of creations.
- With daytime, evening, and online courses, Summer Session covers a wide range of topics for academic, professional, and personal enrichment
- Alum Alex Rappaport co-founds a company to use technology developed at Tufts to clean the dirtiest industrial water.
- Chemical Engineering major Christine Jahn, E20, publishes fuel cell catalyst research.
- The School of Engineering and the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences honor their graduate students, alumni, faculty, and staff each year at the Graduate Awards Ceremony.
- Check in with ZwitterCo CEO Alex Rappaport, E17 and EG19, to learn how winning the $100k New Ventures Competition in 2018 boosted his team's company.
- Dr. Michael Thien of Merck & Co. Inc. delivered this year’s Gregory Botsaris Lecture in Chemical and Biological Engineering.
- This year, a number of School of Engineering students, faculty, and alumni ran the Boston Marathon with the Tufts Marathon Team and raised money for charity and critical research.
- Want to learn more about engineering graduate programs at Tufts? Take our new virtual campus tour!