Showing News articles tagged with Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Tufts TRIPODS Institute names graduate research fellows and summer research undergraduates for 2020.
- Eric Hines, Professor of the Practice in Civil and Environmental Engineering, discusses the rapid growth of the offshore wind energy industry in New England.
- The Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering congratulates this year's graduates and award winners.
- Alumnus James Kaklamanos has been recognized as an American Society of Civil Engineers Geo-Institute New Face of Geoengineering.
- Chisaki Watanabe, an international relations master's student from The Fletcher School, had the opportunity to study offshore wind energy with a group of Tufts engineering students this spring.
- School of Engineering students April Weintraub, Jessica Stieglitz, and Sara Wilner-Giwerc received 2020 Tufts Presidential Awards for Civic Life.
- Professor Emeritus Richard Vogel has been honored with inclusion by ASCE in its 2020 class of Distinguished Members for a lifetime of fundamental contributions to stochastic hydrology and its novel applications.
- PhD candidate Jason Hnatko won a third-place prize in the 2020 Geosyntec Groundwater Student Paper Competition.
- For their academic achievement, participation in campus and community activities, and leadership during their time at Tufts, five engineering and computer science students have been recognized as 2020 Senior Award honorees.
- Professor Emeritus Richard Vogel will be inducted to the highest honor of the American Society of Civil Engineers.