Showing News articles tagged with Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Research Professor John Germaine shares his experience teaching laboratory specialists from around the world as part of the Courses at Tufts program.
- Tufts Entrepreneurship Center is pleased to announce the teams moving forward to the Semi-Finals on March 19, 2021.
- Professor Shafiqul Islam will serve on the editorial board of Water Resources Research (WRR), a flagship journal of the American Geophysical Union.
- Stacey Coleman Morse, E77, discusses her efforts to support annual giving and volunteer work at the School of Engineering.
- Myisha Majumder, E21, has been recognized as a member of the 2021 ASCE New Faces of Civil Engineering - College class.
- Myisha Majumder, E21, a double major in civil engineering and quantitative economics, studies the intersection of the environment, equity, and energy.
Five Tufts innovators talk about what drew them to engineering and how they envision shaping the future.
- It’s important to take a systematic approach to dismantle racism, Karl Reid, A22P, executive director of the National Society of Black Engineers, tells a Tufts audience.
- Tufts recently held a week-long virtual hackathon where students turned data into compelling visualizations to help communities improve health.
- PhD candidate Olukunle Owolabi earns a CDAC Rising Star distinction for his data-centric approach to exploring risks in energy, climate, financial, and ecological systems.