Showing News articles tagged with Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Professor of the Practice Brian Brenner shares quirky views of the engineering profession and life.
- With daytime, evening, and online courses, Summer Session covers a wide range of topics for academic, professional, and personal enrichment
- Alum Alex Rappaport co-founds a company to use technology developed at Tufts to clean the dirtiest industrial water.
- Computer model and field experiment data suggest a new link between subsurface injections and earthquake swarms.
- The School of Engineering and the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences honor their graduate students, alumni, faculty, and staff each year at the Graduate Awards Ceremony.
- Check in with ZwitterCo CEO Alex Rappaport, E17 and EG19, to learn how winning the $100k New Ventures Competition in 2018 boosted his team's company.
- This year, a number of School of Engineering students, faculty, and alumni ran the Boston Marathon with the Tufts Marathon Team and raised money for charity and critical research.
- Want to learn more about engineering graduate programs at Tufts? Take our new virtual campus tour!
- JDR Cables Inc., a subsidiary of Tele-Fonika Kables, and Tufts University are establishing an Engineering Co-op Student Office on the Tufts University campus.
- In a special issue of the Journal of Hydrology, Professor Shafiqul Islam (pictured) and MIT's Professor Lawrence Susskind explain how to use complexity science and negotiation theory to resolve complicated water issues.