Showing News articles tagged with Civil and Environmental Engineering
- A new cross-school initiative at Tufts aims to change how we teach data science in STEM and non-STEM disciplines alike.
- Professor John Durant and Research Assistant Professor Neelakshi Hudda discuss the improvement in air quality due to less vehicles on the road during the pandemic.
- Tufts will head a global program that aims to stop new viruses from becoming a widespread danger to humans.
Engineering faculty adopt new strategies to explore the design process through student-focused, hands-on projects—despite restraints imposed by COVID-19.
- Brian Brenner, Professor of the Practice in Civil and Environmental Engineering, discusses his career in building bridges, teaching, and writing.
- The $100 million program will involve a large consortium of wildlife and human disease experts and networks from around the world.
- Kim Dao, E21, reflects on the intersection between equity and environmental justice.
- Professor Shafik Islam advocates for a reliable flood forecasting model that will integrate processes, people, and politics.
- Eric Hines, Professor of the Practice and Kentaro Tsutsumi Faculty Fellow in Civil and Environmental Engineering, comments on the development of grid infrastructure for offshore wind farms on the East Coast.
- The drop in traffic-related air pollution in the Boston area found by Tufts researchers offers lessons for the future.