Showing News articles tagged with Engineering Management, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship (Gordon Institute)
- The School of Engineering and the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences honor graduate students, faculty, and staff.
- Following a day of live pitching and deliberation, winners for the $100k New Ventures Competition have been announced.
Summer Session I & II is now open for registration. Choose from 200+ virtual and on-campus options. Don't miss your chance, register today!
- ZwitterCo, a wastewater treatment solutions provider with Tufts roots, received $5.9 million in financing to scale its innovative filtration membrane.
- Amid a surge of applications, Tufts admits its most ethnically and racially diverse undergraduate class.
- Following a day of live pitching and deliberation, finalists for the $100k New Ventures Competition have been announced.
- Tufts Entrepreneurship Center is pleased to announce the teams moving forward to the Semi-Finals on March 19, 2021.
- In a recent class held as part of the MSIM’s Career Impact Seminar Series, alumni highlighted the path to becoming product managers.
- Co-hosted by Tufts Entrepreneurship Center, the Virtual Social Impact Entrepreneurship Ideathon awarded prizes to four teams passionate about driving change through innovation and entrepreneurship.
Five Tufts innovators talk about what drew them to engineering and how they envision shaping the future.