Showing News articles tagged with Engineering Management, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship (Gordon Institute)
- As new modes of work emerge, learning leadership skills through traditional models is no longer enough for working professionals.
- When the COVID-19 pandemic struck, Jason Jammallo, MSEM 12, sprang into action and began 3D printing PPE.
- Faculty are planning new classes and revamping coursework to take advantage of virtual learning and give students a first-class academic experience.
- Cellens, an MSIM program innovation sprint turned startup, is breaking boundaries in healthcare sectors while developing a cell surface scanning technology platform.
- Gordon Institute students’ startup FoodEase hopes to help communities struck by natural disasters.
- The School of Engineering congratulates grand prize winner Emai Lai, E21, and the award recipients from the My Tufts Story Video Contest.
- MSEM students Chris Brady and Dylan Thorp are contributing to their employer's efforts to meet ventilator needs.
- Leaders of budding businesses share lessons learned when COVID-19 moved the Tufts $100k New Ventures Competition online.
- While in COVID-19 travel-related quarantine, Earn Khunpinit, MSIM ’20, worked to ensure disadvantaged communities had access to affordable, high-quality sanitizing solutions.
- Members of the MS in Innovation and Management community provide an inside look at the efforts to repair 6,000 N-95 masks for Tufts Medical Center.