Showing News articles tagged with Engineering Management, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship (Gordon Institute)
- The Class of 2025 undergraduate application pool is most diverse on record, number of School of Engineering applications increase by 28 percent.
- As we near an end to 2020, Tufts Gordon Institute reflects on some of their top stories and milestones from this year.
- Tufts alumnus Bryan DelloRusso, A08, is launching a new platform that aims to bridge opportunity gaps in higher education with the help of several Tufts students.
MS in Innovation and Management alumni discuss their experiences in the program and offer words of wisdom to prospective students.
- The Tufts community affirms the School of Engineering’s commitment to building a more just, equitable, inclusive, and diverse culture within the School and across Tufts.
- Pushing for greater equity and inclusion in science education and engineering helps address inequities across the board, Dr. Gilda Barabino tells Tufts audience.
- Dan Catropa, MSEM ’11, is leveraging his background and studies in the MS in Engineering Management program to help create the Giant Magellan Telescope.
- Reimagined and enhanced, this year’s Ideas Competition welcomed an increased number of applicants and nurtured ventures with wide-reaching impacts.
- Scott Rioux, MSEM ’13, is leveraging his experience from Tufts Gordon Institute to shape the future of the automotive industry.