Showing News articles tagged with Engineering Management, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship (Gordon Institute)
- Priyanka Ram, MSIM ’20 + MS in Biomedical Engineering ’21, leveraged TGI and the School of Engineering’s Dual Degree program to bridge her interests and challenge the status quo.
- Work begins on simulation clinics for medical and veterinary students, and continues on a new academic center slated to open in 2022.
- MSIM students presented their final Sprint updates for the spring semester, marking another key milestone in developing their ventures and innovative spirits.
- From selling scrubs in parking lots to trading her company’s shares on Wall Street, Trina Spear, A05, is shaping the future of female entrepreneurship and the medical apparel industry.
Tufts University has been selected to join the Association of American Universities (AAU), a consortium of America’s leading research universities noted for their accomplishments in education, research, and innovation.
- Now that Jean Phuong Pham, EG21, has successfully launched her own startup, she’s excited to use her experiences to empower a new generation of innovators.
- Tufts Engineering undergoes self-evaluation in order to better support students from under-represented groups, spurring multi-year plan to combat racism and exclusion.
- At a recent panel, four Online MS in Engineering Management students discussed how the program is enabling professional success through a 100% online experience.
- Ruth Bennett, Director of Strategic Capital Programs, conducts a brief tour of the Joyce Cummings Center during construction, providing an overview of the building, its unique assets, and its signature spaces.
- The School of Engineering and the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences honor graduate students, faculty, and staff.