Showing News articles tagged with Engineering Management, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship (Gordon Institute)
- Started by Innovation and Management graduates, Potentia matches volunteer language tutors with non-English speaking immigrants and refugees.
- Julianne Zimmerman was selected as one of Conscious Company's world-changing women.
- A panel of industry experts discussed cybersecurity and the Cloud during a networking event hosted by Tufts Gordon Institute.
- Tufts Graduate Society of Women Engineers received multiple awards from the Society of Women Engineers during the WE19 annual conference.
- Tufts University recently hosted the North Atlantic Engineering Leadership Conference.
- Bill Cummings, Founder and CEO of Cummings Properties, shared his experiences in entrepreneurship with Tufts students.
- Tufts Gordon Institute will launch a graduate program in January 2020 focused on working professionals who seek to advance their careers.
- Alumnus Andrew Murray and his company Rezzi have developed SmartCan, a self-driving trash can that takes itself out to the curb on garbage day.
- On Thursday, October 24, join the School of Engineering for a Dean's Lecture with Andy Youniss, President and CEO of Rocket Software.
- Jean Phuong Pham, a master’s student in innovation management and human factors engineering, was awarded for her achievements in entrepreneurship.