Showing News articles tagged with Electrical and Computer Engineering
- The School of Engineering and the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences honor graduate students, faculty, and staff.
- Following a day of live pitching and deliberation, winners for the $100k New Ventures Competition have been announced.
- Karen Panetta, Dean of Graduate Engineering Education, joins "IEEE Career Reset" to discuss her career choices and advocacy for women in STEM.
Summer Session I & II is now open for registration. Choose from 200+ virtual and on-campus options. Don't miss your chance, register today!
- Amid a surge of applications, Tufts admits its most ethnically and racially diverse undergraduate class.
- Associate Professor Mark Hempstead and colleagues were nominated for the ISPASS 2021 Best Paper Award for their research on distributing deep learning recommendation models across multiple servers.
- Henry “Bud” Fischer, E52, looks back on a successful career jumpstarted at Tufts School of Engineering.
- Tufts Entrepreneurship Center is pleased to announce the teams moving forward to the Semi-Finals on March 19, 2021.
- Professor Sameer Sonkusale and his group’s research on a pill that samples gut microbes is still in the running for best innovations in biomedicine, and needs your vote.
- Two Tufts science groups are competing in STAT’s best innovations in biomedicine competition—and you can vote now.