Showing News articles tagged with Electrical and Computer Engineering
- T-TRIPODS Institute continued its interdisciplinary efforts to advance the understanding of the foundations of data science this summer.
- Tufts School of Engineering is pleased to welcome six new full-time faculty members during academic year 2020-2021.
School of Engineering faculty members share their perspectives, practices, and tools to provide online learning opportunities this fall.
- The journal Microsystems & Nanoengineering recently recognized Professor Sameer Sonkusale and team members from the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering and the Department of Biomedical Engineering for excellence in two papers published by the journal.
- Daniel Pascal and Melissa Rowland, E21, have been awarded Tau Beta Pi scholarships in recognition of their academic achievements, campus leadership, and future contributions to the engineering profession.
- Researchers from the School of Engineering and the School of Dental Medicine team up to create an artificial intelligence program that scans dental images and alerts clinicians to results that require follow up.
- Engineers measure real-time health markers using thread-based, wearable sweat sensors.
- Professor and Chair Eric Miller has been recognized as a Full Member of Sigma Xi, The Scientific Research Honor Society.
- Resesarchers at REAP Labs use spectroscopic ellipsometry to correlate the optical properties of iridium metal films with their structural morphologies.
- On the 100th anniversary of the Band-Aid, Professor Sameer Sonkusale and the Nano Lab are working to make smart bandages that actively monitor and deliver precisely targeted treatments to chronic wounds.