Showing News articles tagged with Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Dean of Graduate Engineering Karen Panetta appeared on "Digital Trends Live" to discuss opportunities for new technology to improve ocean health.
- Tom Baran and Matt Hirch (E04) create Lumii, a company that uses complex algorithms to place dots of ink to add depth, motion, and chromatic effects to packages and labels.
- Associate Professor Shuchin Aeron collaborated with mathematics faculty to publish "A randomized tensor singular value decomposition based on the t-product" in Numerical Linear Algebra with Applications.
- Tufts alumni organize an entrepreneurship and technology summit in San Francisco on June 14.
- Several School of Engineering faculty members received seed grants from the Office of the Provost for innovative ideas in learning and teaching.
- Alumna Danielle Vardaro joined Dean of Graduate Education Karen Panetta to discuss their experiences as women in engineering and science.
- Revisit the Engineering Graduate Programs and All-University Commencement Ceremonies.
- Three School of Engineering professors have been recognized for outstanding service to students and to Tufts.
- The newest makerspace facility at Tufts is bringing together students and faculty to design and build all sorts of creations.
- With daytime, evening, and online courses, Summer Session covers a wide range of topics for academic, professional, and personal enrichment