Showing News articles tagged with Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Aseema Mohanty joins Tufts as the Clare Boothe Luce Assistant Professor in Electrical and Computer Engineering.
- Professor and Dean of Graduate Education Karen Panetta has been honored by the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers.
- A perspective article by Tufts engineers has been selected as a featured article by journal editors.
- Valencia Koomson, Tufts Associate Professor and Visiting MLK Scholar at MIT, discusses her research on microelectronic systems for cell analysis and biomedical applications.
- The Tufts community affirms the School of Engineering’s commitment to building a more just, equitable, inclusive, and diverse culture within the School and across Tufts.
- Pushing for greater equity and inclusion in science education and engineering helps address inequities across the board, Dr. Gilda Barabino tells Tufts audience.
- Collaboration with Noodle Partners offers 100% online Master’s in Data Science and Post-Baccalaureate in Computer Science programs.
- Five Tufts engineering students and alums worked with hundreds of fellow volunteers to develop a cost-effective ventilator that could be produced quickly.
- Tufts will head a global program that aims to stop new viruses from becoming a widespread danger to humans.