Showing News articles tagged with Women engineers
- The Department of Computer Science has instituted a new Tufts CS Student Council to further communications between the students, faculty, and staff. The council first met as an official group with Department Chair Kathleen Fisher this fall.
- A group of Tufts researchers studied the efficacy of disinfectants in preventing transmission of Ebola Virus Disease.
- Research from Assistant Professor Xiaocheng Jiang's lab was featured in the Emerging Investigators issue of the Journal of Materials Chemistry B.
- Professor and Department Chair Kathleen Fisher spoke to the IEEE Center for Secure Design's Thoughts on Secure Development blog about her work in programming languages and security.
- Professor Maria Flytzani-Stephanopoulos spoke at the twentieth anniversary gathering of the Women's Initiative Committee (WIC) at the annual chemical engineering conference.
- Three mechanical engineering students completed a space engineering challenge at the 2018 SEDS SpaceVision conference in California.
- Professor David Kaplan and doctoral student Annie Golding are among the Tufts researchers studying the effects of progesterone on limb regeneration in adult frogs.
- Dean Karen Panetta's research on developing algorithms for robot vision and imaging applications is featured in a story on robotic interventions in the food industry.
- Federica Pierro received two honors at the 2018 Applied Superconductivity Conference.
- Tufts student team advances to second round of the 9/12 Competition.