Showing News articles tagged with Women engineers
Tufts School of Engineering members and colleagues work together to support medical workers, protect vulnerable populations, and to share knowledge.
- The School of Engineering and the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences honor their graduate students, faculty, and staff each year.
- Leaders of budding businesses share lessons learned when COVID-19 moved the Tufts $100k New Ventures Competition online.
- While in COVID-19 travel-related quarantine, Earn Khunpinit, MSIM ’20, worked to ensure disadvantaged communities had access to affordable, high-quality sanitizing solutions.
- Professor Lenore Cowen was among four awardees of the National Center for Women & Information Technology's 2020 Undergraduate Research Mentoring Award.
- Professor and Department Chair Kathleen Fisher has been appointed to the board of the Computing Research Association (CRA), as the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) representative.
- For their academic achievement, participation in campus and community activities, and leadership during their time at Tufts, five engineering and computer science students have been recognized as 2020 Senior Award honorees.
- Susan Landau, Bridge Professor in the Fletcher School and the Department of Computer Science, explains the need for more COVID-19 testing to slow the spread of the disease.
- Members of the MS in Innovation and Management community provide an inside look at the efforts to repair 6,000 N-95 masks for Tufts Medical Center.
- Congratulations to the participants and winners of the 2020 $100k New Ventures Competition.