Showing News articles tagged with Biomedical Engineering
- Professor David Kaplan and doctoral student Annie Golding are among the Tufts researchers studying the effects of progesterone on limb regeneration in adult frogs.
- In a new paper, postdoctoral scholars Morgan Hawker and Chengchen Guo worked with professors David Kaplan and Fiorenzo Omenetto on research detailing a compression molding strategy to interface silk with transient metals.
- Neural models developed by Tufts researchers could improve understanding of neurodegenerative and other diseases, and facilitate discovery of treatments.
- Engineering faculty participate in 12 funded projects through Tufts program.
- Tufts researchers receive AFOSR grant for a new project on autonomous systems.
- Faculty members in the School of Engineering are working with colleagues across Tufts to conduct research in support of the university's strategic research plan.
- Assistant Professor James Van Deventer and a team of Tufts researchers have developed a quantitative reporter system to evaluate noncanonical amino acid incorporation in yeast.
- On Thursday, October 18, join the School of Engineering for a Dean's Lecture with Tufts alumnus Keith Moore, Vice President of Research & Development for HP Labs.
- Four professors in the Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering received funding for new projects.
- Four staff members in the School of Engineering were recognized for their years of service to the university.