Showing News articles tagged with Biomedical Engineering
- Assistant Professor Madeleine Oudin has been named to BMES-CMBE’s 2020 Class of Rising Stars.
- Researchers at Tufts have created a novel 3D brain tissue system that better mimics the tumor environment in patients, allowing detailed study of tumor biology.
- Researchers at Tufts’ Laboratory for Living Devices link materials like silk and paper with technology, medicine, and diagnostics.
- Professor Sergio Fantini and the Diffuse Optical Imaging of Tissue Lab find new ways to non-invasively study biological tissue at greater depths.
- Cultured meat could reduce resources required in meat production, with a smaller environmental footprint relative to animal farming.
- Scientists engineer on-demand high resolution wrinkling for reversible printing and thermal regulation.
- Researchers find the use of brain-like extracellular matrix allows cell growth and treatment to more closely replicate physiological response.
- Fiorenzo Omenetto, Dean of Research and Frank C. Doble Professor, discusses the potential of silk to shape future technologies in Scientific American.
- On Thursday, October 24, join the School of Engineering for a Dean's Lecture with Andy Youniss, President and CEO of Rocket Software.
- Researchers including Professor Irene Georgakoudi, Department of Biomedical Engineering, use laser microscopy technique to detect ovarian metastatic cancer.