Showing News articles tagged with Biomedical Engineering
- WBZ's Boston Next series highlights biomedical engineering student Natalie Rubio, who is working to grow sustainable meat using caterpillar stem cells.
- Assistant Professor Madeleine Oudin received a grant award from the METAvivor Metastatic Breast Cancer Foundation.
- Professor Irene Georgakoudi has been elected Fellow of SPIE, the International Society for Optics and Photonics.
- Using methods common to plastics manufacturing, properties of silk-based devices can be tuned for strength, flexibility, molecular function and biodegradability.
- David Kaplan, Stern Family Professor in Engineering and Chair of the Department of Biomedical Engineering, ranks as one of the top translational researchers in biotech according to Nature Biotechnology.
- Frank C. Doble Professor Fiorenzo Omenetto was recently recognized by the National Academy of Inventors (NAI).
- Tufts Graduate Society of Women Engineers received multiple awards from the Society of Women Engineers during the WE19 annual conference.
- Tufts University recently hosted the North Atlantic Engineering Leadership Conference.
- Assistant Professor Madeleine Oudin has been named to BMES-CMBE’s 2020 Class of Rising Stars.
- Researchers at Tufts have created a novel 3D brain tissue system that better mimics the tumor environment in patients, allowing detailed study of tumor biology.