Showing News articles tagged with Women engineers
- The fourth annual Tufts Women in Tech (WiT) Conference connected students with engaging workshops and career networking events.
- A Tufts alumna takes pride in supporting institutions that are making strides in expanding opportunities for women in STEM.
- Tufts School of Engineering is pleased to welcome six new full-time faculty members during academic year 2020-2021.
- Kim Dao, E21, reflects on the intersection between equity and environmental justice.
School of Engineering faculty members share their perspectives, practices, and tools to provide online learning opportunities this fall.
- Elaine Chen has been named Director of the Tufts Entrepreneurship Center and Cummings Family Professor of the Practice in Entrepreneurship.
- Tufts Center for Engineering Education (CEEO) congratulates two of its members, Sara Willner-Giwerc, E18, and Associate Professor Kristen Wendell for their contributions to education in 2019-2020.
- The drop in traffic-related air pollution in the Boston area found by Tufts researchers offers lessons for the future.
- Researchers from the School of Engineering and the School of Dental Medicine team up to create an artificial intelligence program that scans dental images and alerts clinicians to results that require follow up.
- To develop refined, in-demand skills, Online Engineering Management students created solutions to unmet needs before presenting to industry-leading faculty.