Showing News articles tagged with Women engineers
- The drop in traffic-related air pollution in the Boston area found by Tufts researchers offers lessons for the future.
- Researchers from the School of Engineering and the School of Dental Medicine team up to create an artificial intelligence program that scans dental images and alerts clinicians to results that require follow up.
- To develop refined, in-demand skills, Online Engineering Management students created solutions to unmet needs before presenting to industry-leading faculty.
- Department of Computer Science faculty are among the recipients of seed funding awards sponsored by the Office of the Provost and the Office of the Vice Provost for Research.
- Alexandra Tsitsiringos, A21, wrote a paper on cybersecurity that has been published in Sigma Iota Rho’s Journal of International Relations.
- Elaine Short, Clare Boothe Luce Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science, has received a 2020-21 Teach Access Curriculum Development Award.
- Heather Gaylord, MSEM ’13, combined her technical skills with lessons learned in the Engineering Management program to become an invaluable business leader.
Engineers and researchers, including Tiampo Family Assistant Professor Amy Pickering and alumna Laura Corlin, work to understand the coronavirus.
- To protect privacy, Bridge Professor Susan Landau is working to develop guidelines for Internet of Things devices.
- Tufts TRIPODS Institute names graduate research fellows and summer research undergraduates for 2020.