Showing News articles tagged with Women engineers
- Laura Corlin, School of Medicine Assistant Professor and Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering alumna, explains how research can aid in measuring the health effects of wildfires.
- Professor Irene Georgakoudi has been elected Fellow of SPIE, the International Society for Optics and Photonics.
- Elaine Schaertl Short, Clare Boothe Luce Assistant Professor, works at the intersection of assistive technology and social robotics.
- This fall, seniors from the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering attended two national conferences convening women in technology.
- Tufts Graduate Society of Women Engineers received multiple awards from the Society of Women Engineers during the WE19 annual conference.
- Bridge Professor Susan Landau gave a keynote address at the recent 2019 Conference on Cyber Norms, organized by The Hague Program for Cyber Norms.
- Assistant Professor Madeleine Oudin has been named to BMES-CMBE’s 2020 Class of Rising Stars.
- Tufts University and the School of Engineering recently hosted a celebration with a lecture by inaugural Tiampo Family Assistant Professor Amy Pickering.
- Carolyn Birmingham, E57, shares her passion for engineering by supporting the Center for STEM Diversity.
- Students and alumni from the Department of Computer Science continue to build meaningful relationships.