Showing News articles tagged with Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Research Professor Richard Hooper receives the 2018 Edward A. Flinn III Award.
By the numbers, the undergraduate class is one for the record books, with women making up 49 percent of the School of Engineering's incoming students.
- Prospective students interested in learning more about engineering graduate programs at Tufts are invited to join Dean of Graduate Education Karen Panetta for an information session and meet and greet on September 6 from 6:00-7:00 pm.
- Ayman Halaseh, EG15, and his wife Shirin Haddadin are bringing STEM education to children at the Zaatari refugee camp in Jordan.
- ZwitterCo, a group made up of engineering alumni and graduate students, received a Catalyst grant from the Massachusetts Clean Energy Center for their work on a membrane technology designed to reduce energy consumption in water purification, specifically in the food and beverage industry.
- Professor Masoud Sanayei analyzes the structural health of roller coasters.
- Professor Steven Chapra points to warming temperatures due to climate change as the reason for more toxic algae bloom in U.S. waters.
- While studying abroad in Talloires, France, BEST scholar Talisa Watts is seeing global health engineering and policy at work.
- Professor Steven Chapra received the 2018 Engineering Seymour Simches Award for Distinguished Teaching and Advising.
- Professor David M. Gute traveled to India this spring to explore new ventures in the field.