Showing News articles tagged with Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Berger Charitable Foundation partners with the Tufts student chapter of Engineers Without Borders to create a sustainable water solution.
- Research Assistant Professor Neelakshi Hudda and Professor John Durant discuss their research on airline pollution in a PBS NOVA documentary.
- A Tufts-led study of camps for kids that were open last year has lessons for this year’s campers and parents.
- 25 students and 3 faculty members were honored this year with Tufts’ highest recognition for civic engagement.
Tufts University has been selected to join the Association of American Universities (AAU), a consortium of America’s leading research universities noted for their accomplishments in education, research, and innovation.
- Tufts engineering students are in the driver’s seat in a study of how exhaust generated by jet traffic at Logan Airport may be impacting the air local people breathe.
- Tufts Engineering undergoes self-evaluation in order to better support students from under-represented groups, spurring multi-year plan to combat racism and exclusion.
- Hezekiah Branch, E21, Zijing ‘Sylvia’ Chen, EG23, and Rene LaPointe Jameson, E21, are among the students recognized for combining academic achievement with a profound impact on communities near and far.
- The School of Engineering and the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences honor graduate students, faculty, and staff.
- A pilot project led by Mia Nixon, E21, uses QR codes to help people sort out what's trash and what really belongs in the bin.