Showing News articles tagged with Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Researchers from Tufts University and Stanford University develop a novel device that improves water safety in regions that lack financial resources and infrastructure.
- The Class of 2025 undergraduate application pool is most diverse on record, number of School of Engineering applications increase by 28 percent.
- Over the past year, Associate Professor Daniele Lantagne and her research group published 16 manuscripts in peer-reviewed journals.
- MS student Emelyn Chiang and colleagues received a Campus Sustainability Achievement Award from the Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education.
- As a member of the American Geophysical Union 2020 Fellows class, Professor Shafiqul Islam is recognized for his work in hydrology.
- The Tufts community affirms the School of Engineering’s commitment to building a more just, equitable, inclusive, and diverse culture within the School and across Tufts.
- Pushing for greater equity and inclusion in science education and engineering helps address inequities across the board, Dr. Gilda Barabino tells Tufts audience.
- As an Indigenous student, Tylee Nez, E24, finds ways to educate the Tufts community about Native American issues, both past and present.
- An annual structural analysis bridge competition moved forward this fall in a new setting at Tufts.
- Jonah Makanaakalā Apo, E22, finds meaningful ways to connect with his Native Hawaiian heritage, even thousands of miles from home.