Showing News articles tagged with Mechanical Engineering
- A Tufts alumna takes pride in supporting institutions that are making strides in expanding opportunities for women in STEM.
- Chasing down a childhood ambition, engineering student David Gelfand trains for the Paralympics with the U.S. national team.
- Professor Marc Hodes and Associate Professor Jeffrey Guasto are pursuing new research projects with the support of National Science Foundation funding.
School of Engineering faculty members share their perspectives, practices, and tools to provide online learning opportunities this fall.
- Tufts Center for Engineering Education (CEEO) congratulates two of its members, Sara Willner-Giwerc, E18, and Associate Professor Kristen Wendell for their contributions to education in 2019-2020.
- A team led by Farakh Zaman, Mechanical Engineering PhD student, has been awarded a grant to investigate human factors issues related to augmented reality systems in subterranean spaces.
Faculty are planning new classes and revamping coursework to take advantage of virtual learning and give students a first-class academic experience.
- Tufts TRIPODS Institute names graduate research fellows and summer research undergraduates for 2020.
- Andrew Murray, E17 and co-founder of Rezzi, joined the Bloomberg Baystate Business radio show to discuss SmartCan, a self-driving trash can.
- Three School of Engineering professors have been recognized for outstanding service to Tufts students.