Showing News articles tagged with Mechanical Engineering
- Tufts students and alumni Greg Berumen, Olivia Martin, and Lauren Varanese have been named Fellows of the 2021 National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship Program.
- Tufts experts collaborate on an initiative to further STEAM education capacity in Brazilian, Kenyan, and Rwandan schools.
- Researchers at Tufts describe a novel motility mechanism that allows swimming cells to escape from viscous environments.
- As a Tufts undergraduate, Akshita Rao, E21, quickly realized she could get involved with research and have an active social life.
Tufts University has been selected to join the Association of American Universities (AAU), a consortium of America’s leading research universities noted for their accomplishments in education, research, and innovation.
- Over the past four years, Emai Lai, E21, has focused on making her story and making things, something that she’ll miss when she graduates in May 2021.
- Tufts Engineering undergoes self-evaluation in order to better support students from under-represented groups, spurring multi-year plan to combat racism and exclusion.
- The School of Engineering and the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences honor graduate students, faculty, and staff.
- From sustainable, organic protein sources to a drug delivery platform revolutionizing the treatment of neurological diseases, teams bring passion, technology and innovation to the Tufts Entrepreneurship Center.
Summer Session I & II is now open for registration. Choose from 200+ virtual and on-campus options. Don't miss your chance, register today!