Showing News articles tagged with Mechanical Engineering
- Tyler Andrews, E13, and two other Tufts alums are competing for slots on the U.S. Olympic marathon team.
- Joshua Harvey, E21, has been selected to the Matthew Isakowitz Fellowship Program Class of 2020.
- Melissa Pickering, Department of Mechanical Engineeering and Center for Engineering Education and Outreach alumnae, discusses how tech should be designed for kids.
- James Intriligator, Professor of the Practice, explores a new phase of human-factors design focused not on physical or cognitive factors, but emotional factors.
- Senior Jordan Lueck, Associate Professor Jason Rife, and collaborators received a best of conference award for their paper on sensor-aided simulation.
- Tufts Graduate Society of Women Engineers received multiple awards from the Society of Women Engineers during the WE19 annual conference.
- Tufts University recently hosted the North Atlantic Engineering Leadership Conference.
- Associate Professor Robert White and collaborators from Cornell University and VN Instruments want to build a sonic anemometer that could measure wind speed on Mars.
- Colin Cooper (E81) will serve as Connecticut’s inaugural Chief Manufacturing Officer.
- Alumnus Andrew Murray and his company Rezzi have developed SmartCan, a self-driving trash can that takes itself out to the curb on garbage day.