Showing News articles tagged with Mechanical Engineering
- A Tufts and MIT research team publishes new insights on bacterial transport in complex flow environments in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.
- Assistant Professor Deborah Sunter is profiled by the U.S. Department of Energy's EERE Postdoctoral Research Award Program.
- Three School of Engineering professors have been recognized for outstanding service to students and to Tufts.
- The newest makerspace facility at Tufts is bringing together students and faculty to design and build all sorts of creations.
- With daytime, evening, and online courses, Summer Session covers a wide range of topics for academic, professional, and personal enrichment
- Engineering sophomore David Gelfand has his sights on the 2020 Summer Paralympics.
- The School of Engineering and the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences honor their graduate students, alumni, faculty, and staff each year at the Graduate Awards Ceremony.
- Penelope Seagrave, Human Factors M.S. 2019, discusses life as a full-time engineer and a part-time graduate student.
- This year, a number of School of Engineering students, faculty, and alumni ran the Boston Marathon with the Tufts Marathon Team and raised money for charity and critical research.
- Want to learn more about engineering graduate programs at Tufts? Take our new virtual campus tour!