Showing News articles tagged with Mechanical Engineering
- Senior Taissa Gladkova is in the lab this summer researching the burst probabilities of abdominal aortic aneurysms.
- Assistant Professor Deborah Sunter spoke to NPR about the lack of rooftop installations in hispanic- and black-majority communities.
- Mike Zimmerman, Professor of the Practice and CEO of Ionic Materials, collaborates with A123 Systems LLC to develop innovative approach to an all solid-state battery (ASSB) that will accelerate the commercialization of the technology.
- Sabih Khan, E88 and A88, will be in charge of Apple's global supply chain as well as the supplier responsibility programs that protect and educate workers at production facilities.
- Seven engineering students received Summer Scholars funding to work on independent undergraduate research projects at Tufts.
- A research team including Assistant Professor Jeffrey Guasto published a paper in Nature Communications demonstrating the individuality of bacteria cells navigating a maze.
- Tufts alumni organize an entrepreneurship and technology summit in San Francisco on June 14.
- Several School of Engineering faculty members received seed grants from the Office of the Provost for innovative ideas in learning and teaching.
- BEST scholar Chastidy Vasconez shares her experiences with her host family while studying abroad in Talloires, France.
- Revisit the Engineering Graduate Programs and All-University Commencement Ceremonies.