Showing News articles tagged with Mechanical Engineering
- Two recent papers published by REAP Labs and collaborators investigate powering Venus exploration with solar cells and modifying quantum dot wetting layer interactions with greater control.
- Tufts Graduate Society of Women Engineers received multiple awards from the Society of Women Engineers during the WE19 annual conference.
- Tufts University recently hosted the North Atlantic Engineering Leadership Conference.
- Associate Professor Robert White and collaborators from Cornell University and VN Instruments want to build a sonic anemometer that could measure wind speed on Mars.
- Colin Cooper (E81) will serve as Connecticut’s inaugural Chief Manufacturing Officer.
- Alumnus Andrew Murray and his company Rezzi have developed SmartCan, a self-driving trash can that takes itself out to the curb on garbage day.
- On Thursday, October 24, join the School of Engineering for a Dean's Lecture with Andy Youniss, President and CEO of Rocket Software.
- Jean Phuong Pham, a master’s student in innovation management and human factors engineering, was awarded for her achievements in entrepreneurship.
- Talia Toland, junior in mechanical engineering, takes the New England Intercollegiate Sailing Association Single-handed Championship.
Nine faculty members join the School of Engineering on a full-time basis.