Showing News articles tagged with Research news
- Assistant Professor Madeleine Oudin received a grant award from the METAvivor Metastatic Breast Cancer Foundation.
- Professor Irene Georgakoudi has been elected Fellow of SPIE, the International Society for Optics and Photonics.
- Senior Jordan Lueck, Associate Professor Jason Rife, and collaborators received a best of conference award for their paper on sensor-aided simulation.
- Using methods common to plastics manufacturing, properties of silk-based devices can be tuned for strength, flexibility, molecular function and biodegradability.
- Tufts has been awarded an NSF grant to kickstart T-TRIPODS Institute, a university initiative focused on broadening data science methods and how they apply to diverse fields.
- Two recent papers published by REAP Labs and collaborators investigate powering Venus exploration with solar cells and modifying quantum dot wetting layer interactions with greater control.
- Biomanufacturing can speed production of a low-glycemic sweetener—and may unlock its commercial potential, say Assistant Professor Nikhil Nair and postdoctoral fellow Josef Bober, EG19.
- Faculty and students recently published a paper in Computational Materials Science detailing their analysis of the effects of different configurations of bismuth atoms on the stability of GaAsBi compounds.
- Assistant Professor Madeleine Oudin has been named to BMES-CMBE’s 2020 Class of Rising Stars.
- Associate Professor Robert White and collaborators from Cornell University and VN Instruments want to build a sonic anemometer that could measure wind speed on Mars.