Showing News articles tagged with Research news
- Inspired by a hospital stay, a Tufts team creates a better and cheaper ultraviolet C light device for indoor spaces.
- Alternative leather manufacturing moves towards sustainable sources and environmentally friendly chemical processes.
- Associate Professor Qiaobing Xu and colleagues design a lipidoid nanoparticle to enhance immune system response to in situ cancer vaccination.
- Protecting privacy and building trust, as well as improving the technology, will be key to success, says Bridge Professor Susan Landau.
- ZwitterCo, a wastewater treatment solutions provider with Tufts roots, received $5.9 million in financing to scale its innovative filtration membrane.
- Associate Professor Mark Hempstead and colleagues were nominated for the ISPASS 2021 Best Paper Award for their research on distributing deep learning recommendation models across multiple servers.
- In research published in Nature Communications, a computer model developed by Tufts researchers and colleagues shows that human economic activity can transmit and magnify climate change impact.
- Professor Emeritus Steven Chapra and alum Dr. Kyle Flynn, EG14, received the 2021 Samuel Arnold Greeley Award from the ASCE’s Environmental and Water Resources Institute.
- Professor Jonathan Garlick’s “Science and Civic Action” course focuses on how marginalized communities have been overly burdened by the pandemic and what can be done about it.
- Professor Sameer Sonkusale and his group’s research on a pill that samples gut microbes is still in the running for best innovations in biomedicine, and needs your vote.