Showing News articles tagged with Research news
- T-TRIPODS Institute continued its interdisciplinary efforts to advance the understanding of the foundations of data science this summer.
- Professor Marc Hodes and Associate Professor Jeffrey Guasto are pursuing new research projects with the support of National Science Foundation funding.
- The journal Microsystems & Nanoengineering recently recognized Professor Sameer Sonkusale and team members from the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering and the Department of Biomedical Engineering for excellence in two papers published by the journal.
- A team led by Farakh Zaman, Mechanical Engineering PhD student, has been awarded a grant to investigate human factors issues related to augmented reality systems in subterranean spaces.
- The drop in traffic-related air pollution in the Boston area found by Tufts researchers offers lessons for the future.
- Researchers from the School of Engineering and the School of Dental Medicine team up to create an artificial intelligence program that scans dental images and alerts clinicians to results that require follow up.
- Researchers create neurotransmitter-lipid hybrids that help ferry therapeutic drugs and gene editing proteins across the blood-brain barrier.
- Engineers measure real-time health markers using thread-based, wearable sweat sensors.
- Researchers demonstrate that a silk fibroin derivative can be an ideal candidate to enhance integration between bioelectronic devices and tissues.
- Department of Computer Science faculty are among the recipients of seed funding awards sponsored by the Office of the Provost and the Office of the Vice Provost for Research.