Showing News articles tagged with Research news
- Assistant Professor Madeleine Oudin has been named to BMES-CMBE’s 2020 Class of Rising Stars.
- Associate Professor Robert White and collaborators from Cornell University and VN Instruments want to build a sonic anemometer that could measure wind speed on Mars.
- Researchers at Tufts have created a novel 3D brain tissue system that better mimics the tumor environment in patients, allowing detailed study of tumor biology.
- Tufts University and the School of Engineering recently hosted a celebration with a lecture by inaugural Tiampo Family Assistant Professor Amy Pickering.
- A paper by Ph.D. candidate Karl Cronburg and Associate Professor Sam Guyer received the Distinguished Paper Award at GPCE 2019.
- Professor Sergio Fantini and the Diffuse Optical Imaging of Tissue Lab find new ways to non-invasively study biological tissue at greater depths.
- Karen Panetta, Dean of Graduate Engineering Education, has built an artificial intelligence tool that differentiates breast cancer cells from non-cancerous cells by analyzing biopsy images.
- Cultured meat could reduce resources required in meat production, with a smaller environmental footprint relative to animal farming.
- Alumnus Andrew Murray and his company Rezzi have developed SmartCan, a self-driving trash can that takes itself out to the curb on garbage day.
- Scientists engineer on-demand high resolution wrinkling for reversible printing and thermal regulation.