Showing News articles tagged with Research news
- Professor Lenore Cowen and PhD student Monsurat Olaosebikan, Department of Computer Science, work with other researchers to understand how coral live, grow, and survive threats.
- Assistant Professor Madeleine Oudin and biomedical researchers at Tufts discover a new way in which fat promotes the spread of cancer.
- Tufts engineers devise a way to directly deliver gene-editing packages efficiently across the blood brain barrier and into specific regions of the brain, into immune system cells, or to specific tissues and organs.
- Established in 2019, the professorship supports the career development of outstanding junior faculty members at Tufts.
- The $100 million program will involve a large consortium of wildlife and human disease experts and networks from around the world.
- T-TRIPODS Institute continued its interdisciplinary efforts to advance the understanding of the foundations of data science this summer.
- Professor Marc Hodes and Associate Professor Jeffrey Guasto are pursuing new research projects with the support of National Science Foundation funding.
- The journal Microsystems & Nanoengineering recently recognized Professor Sameer Sonkusale and team members from the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering and the Department of Biomedical Engineering for excellence in two papers published by the journal.
- A team led by Farakh Zaman, Mechanical Engineering PhD student, has been awarded a grant to investigate human factors issues related to augmented reality systems in subterranean spaces.
- The drop in traffic-related air pollution in the Boston area found by Tufts researchers offers lessons for the future.