Showing News articles tagged with Research news
- Tufts scientists are a force in the quest to grow meat from animal cells, which is better for consumers' health, the treatment of animals, and the planet.
- Joshua Rapp, E14, parleyed his interests in music and electrical engineering into a career studying computational imaging.
- PhD candidate Olukunle Owolabi earns a CDAC Rising Star distinction for his data-centric approach to exploring risks in energy, climate, financial, and ecological systems.
- A team of Tufts engineers — including first author Yiwen Jiang, a senior majoring in computer engineering — created thread sensors that can be attached to skin to measure movement in real time.
- Researchers from Tufts University and Stanford University develop a novel device that improves water safety in regions that lack financial resources and infrastructure.
- Over the past year, Associate Professor Daniele Lantagne and her research group published 16 manuscripts in peer-reviewed journals.
- Assistant Professor Prashant Deshlahra received the prestigious grant award to further his research on catalyst performance.
- As we near an end to 2020, Tufts Gordon Institute reflects on some of their top stories and milestones from this year.
- A perspective article by Tufts engineers has been selected as a featured article by journal editors.
- Evan Baker was honored for his presentation at the 2020 annual meeting of the American Society for Gravitational and Space Research.