Showing News articles tagged with Chemical and Biological Engineering
- Assistant Professor Prashant Deshlahra received the prestigious grant award to further his research on catalyst performance.
- Milo Koretsky to join Tufts School of Engineering and Tufts School of Arts and Sciences as the inaugural McDonnell Family Bridge Professor.
- Jayson Pinals, E22, has been recognized for outstanding academic achievement by the American Institute of Chemical Engineers.
- A perspective article by Tufts engineers has been selected as a featured article by journal editors.
- The Tufts community affirms the School of Engineering’s commitment to building a more just, equitable, inclusive, and diverse culture within the School and across Tufts.
- Fernando Lima, E07, and Professor Christos Georgakis wrote a story commemorating the 65th Anniversary of the ACS Petroleum Research Fund.
- PhD candidate Georgios Giannakakis received a fellowship grant from the Gerondelis Foundation in support of his research.
- Pushing for greater equity and inclusion in science education and engineering helps address inequities across the board, Dr. Gilda Barabino tells Tufts audience.
- Tufts will head a global program that aims to stop new viruses from becoming a widespread danger to humans.