Showing News articles tagged with Chemical and Biological Engineering
- Tufts will head a global program that aims to stop new viruses from becoming a widespread danger to humans.
Engineering faculty adopt new strategies to explore the design process through student-focused, hands-on projects—despite restraints imposed by COVID-19.
- Established in 2019, the professorship supports the career development of outstanding junior faculty members at Tufts.
- The $100 million program will involve a large consortium of wildlife and human disease experts and networks from around the world.
Faculty are planning new classes and revamping coursework to take advantage of virtual learning and give students a first-class academic experience.
- Tufts TRIPODS Institute names graduate research fellows and summer research undergraduates for 2020.
- Associate Professor Matthew Panzer and alumnus Anthony D'Angelo, EG18, have been named the winners of the 2020 Chemistry of Materials Lectureship and Best Paper Award, for their paper's outstanding influence across the field of materials chemistry.
- Assistant Professor Nav Nidhi Rajput received a grant from the U.S. Office of Naval Research to develop sensors and imaging architectures that could be used in defense applications, weather surveillance, and search and rescue.
- PhD candidate Matthew Bliss received a U.S. Department of Energy Office of Science Graduate Student Research award to further his doctoral studies.
- School of Engineering students April Weintraub, Jessica Stieglitz, and Sara Wilner-Giwerc received 2020 Tufts Presidential Awards for Civic Life.