Showing News articles tagged with Chemical and Biological Engineering
- Tufts alumni were listed in Forbes' 30 Under 30 for 2018.
- Ph.D. candidate Mengwei Li received a travel award to attend the 2017 American Institute of Chemical Engineers meeting.
- Professor Maria Flytzani-Stephanopoulos was recently named Honorary Professor of Beijing University of Chemical Technology.
- Chemical and biological engineering students and faculty bring research to the annual meeting of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE).
- Jacob Kronenberg, E18, wins a poster award at the annual meeting of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE).
- Greg Berumen, E19, spent his summer researching inhibitors that can target enzymes that play crucial roles in tumor progression.
- Associate Professor Matthew Panzer received funding from the Massachusetts Clean Energy Center to develop a flexible, lightweight technology for lithium-ion batteries.
- The longtime faculty member is remembered for his empathy, humor, and passion.
- A number of engineering faculty and staff received seed grants through the Tufts Innovates and Tufts Collaborates programs. Awarded by the Provost's Office, the grants spark innovative ideas and interdisciplinary research.
- Three engineering staff members received Tufts Distinction Awards, honoring them for their exceptional accomplishments.