Showing News articles tagged with Chemical and Biological Engineering
- Tufts students and alumni Megan Tse, Lucy Qin, Michelle Gee, Jason Fan, and Trevor Donadt have been named Fellows in the 2020 National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship Program.
- Professor Christos Georgakis’ career was recently celebrated in a special edition of the journal Industrial and Engineering Chemistry Research.
- Alumna Enya Hughes is working as a research associate at Frequency Therapeutics, a biotechnology company seeking to regenerate lost hearing.
- Ryan Pandya, E13, and Perfect Day are creating animal-free dairy using microflora.
- Biomanufacturing can speed production of a low-glycemic sweetener—and may unlock its commercial potential, say Assistant Professor Nikhil Nair and postdoctoral fellow Josef Bober, EG19.
- Tufts Graduate Society of Women Engineers received multiple awards from the Society of Women Engineers during the WE19 annual conference.
- Tufts University recently hosted the North Atlantic Engineering Leadership Conference.
- Faculty and students recently published a paper in Computational Materials Science detailing their analysis of the effects of different configurations of bismuth atoms on the stability of GaAsBi compounds.
- Maria (Miretta) Flytzani-Stephanopoulos, Robert and Marcy Haber Endowed Professor in Energy Sustainability, passed away on October 28.
- Researchers at Tufts’ Laboratory for Living Devices link materials like silk and paper with technology, medicine, and diagnostics.