Showing News articles tagged with Chemical and Biological Engineering
- The School of Engineering and the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences honor graduate students, faculty, and staff.
- Following a day of live pitching and deliberation, winners for the $100k New Ventures Competition have been announced.
Summer Session I & II is now open for registration. Choose from 200+ virtual and on-campus options. Don't miss your chance, register today!
- ZwitterCo, a wastewater treatment solutions provider with Tufts roots, received $5.9 million in financing to scale its innovative filtration membrane.
- Amid a surge of applications, Tufts admits its most ethnically and racially diverse undergraduate class.
- At Tufts, baseball isn’t just a sport—it's an academic subject and the springboard to careers in the front offices of professional teams.
- Tufts Entrepreneurship Center is pleased to announce the teams moving forward to the Semi-Finals on March 19, 2021.
- Ryan Pandya, E13, and Chimaka Chima, E14, EG16, received honors from the Tufts University Alumni Association (TUAA) for their outstanding contributions and service.
- Professor Emmanuel S. Tzanakakis has been elected to the AIMBE College of Fellows.
- Tufts Biomedical Engineering and Chemical Engineering Society (BEaChES) announces its 2021 Exemplary Engineer Award recipients.