Showing News articles tagged with Computer Science
- Joyce Cummings Center will meet academic priorities as it also leverages a new public transit station, just a footbridge away.
- Abani Patra and Raja Sambasivan were named the Stern Family Professor and the Ankur and Mari Sahu Assistant Professor, respectively.
- Computer science’s new assistant teaching professor discusses his path to Tufts.
- Susan Landau, Professor in Computer Science and Bridge Professor in Cybersecurity and Public Policy at The Fletcher School, contributes to paper as a member of the Encryption Working Group.
- The Department of Computer Science is crowdfunding to send more than 30 students to the 2019 Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing.
- A joint offering by the School of Engineering and Fletcher, this new graduate program crosses the divide between technology and policy.
Nine faculty members join the School of Engineering on a full-time basis.
- Amy Pickering and Michael C. Hughes were named the Tiampo Family Assistant Professor and the Ann W. Lambertus, J75 and Peter Lambertus Assistant Professor, respectively.
New graduate programs provide students with the skills to become leaders and innovators in their fields.
- Winnona DeSombre, E18, and Ph.D. candidate Jared Chandler share their work at BSides Las Vegas, an annual conference for security practitioners and those interested in the field.