Showing News articles tagged with Computer Science
- Interns at the Tufts Center for Engineering Education and Outreach learned about the process of engineering the fun way—building sand castles at Revere Beach, just outside of Boston.
As a Summer Scholar, Computer Science student Faizan Muhammad, E20, is working with Assistant Professor Jivko Sinapov on a research investigation into robotics and augmented reality.
- Susan Landau, Bridge Professor in cyber security and policy at the School of Engineering and the Fletcher School, explains how maintaining digital privacy can help secure your online presence.
- Professor Kathleen Fisher spoke about hacking, machine learning, and cyber security research on the Silver Bullet Security podcast.
- Computer science grad Winnona DeSombre, A18, reflects on her path to an early-career job in cyber threat intelligence.
- Laney Strange, a lecturer in computer science, and Tufts Girls of Code were recognized as an Outstanding Service Unit Partner by the Medford Girl Scouts.
- Bridge Professor Susan Landau spoke to Open Source about her career and evolutions in cybersecurity.
- Computer Science student Sebastian Coates recently won a hackathon put on by Credit Suisse bank.
- Two new graduate programs at the School of Engineering are rising to meet the rapidly growing demand for computer engineers and data science experts.
- Professor Matthias Scheutz's findings on truth-telling in human-robot interactions are discussed in a piece on automated healthcare in the New Yorker.