Showing News articles tagged with Computer Science
- The School of Engineering attracted 4,348 undergraduate applications, up from 4,062 last year.
- Marina Umaschi Bers, a professor and chair of the Eliot-Pearson Department of Child Study and Human Development who heads the Developmental Technologies Research Group and has an adjunct appointment in the Department of Computer Science, offers options for choosing high-tech toys for kids.
- In Summer at Tufts programs, experience college learning in engineering disciplines and get a sense of campus life at Tufts. Applications are now open for Summer 2019 enrollment.
- Bridge Professor Susan Landau explains the different between intercepting encrypted chats and traditional wiretapping methods.
- Computer science grad Dan Kass and his team at JustFix.nyc, a nonprofit tech start-up, launched Who Owns What, a database for tenants in the city.
- Christopher Camacho, a junior studying computer science, won third place at the SHPE Conference hackathon.
- Prospective students interested in learning more about engineering graduate programs at Tufts are invited to join Dean of Graduate Education Karen Panetta for an information session and meet and greet on Thursday, December 13 from 6:00-7:00 pm.
- CS majors can explore course offerings across many themes.
- The student-run conference drew around 250 participants for the day-long event.
- The department welcomes four new full-time faculty members this semester.