Showing News articles tagged with Computer Science
- Department of Computer Science faculty are among the recipients of seed funding awards sponsored by the Office of the Provost and the Office of the Vice Provost for Research.
- Alexandra Tsitsiringos, A21, wrote a paper on cybersecurity that has been published in Sigma Iota Rho’s Journal of International Relations.
- Elaine Short, Clare Boothe Luce Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science, has received a 2020-21 Teach Access Curriculum Development Award.
- Matthias Scheutz, Professor and Bernard M. Gordon Senior Faculty Fellow, has been nominated as a Full Faculty Member of Sigma Xi, The Scientific Research Honor Society.
- Computer science researchers develop a robot that can autonomously disinfect spaces.
- Faculty are planning new classes and revamping coursework to take advantage of virtual learning and give students a first-class academic experience.
- Computer science alum Sean Harrington, A14, managed the software team for the New England Patriots. Now he has a startup focused on nutrition for top athletes.
- A collaborative effort between computer science faculty, staff, students, and alumni provides students with meaningful summer work experiences.
- To protect privacy, Bridge Professor Susan Landau is working to develop guidelines for Internet of Things devices.
- Tufts TRIPODS Institute names graduate research fellows and summer research undergraduates for 2020.