Showing News articles tagged with Computer Science
- Assistant Professor Daniel Votipka joined the Department of Computer Science in January 2021.
- First-year engineering students wrap up the fall semester with open-ended engineering and design challenges.
- Tyler Frasca, Human-Robot Interaction PhD candidate, is teaching robots to learn and complete tasks through natural language.
- Zharia Akeem, a double major in computer science and biomedical engineering, plans to make an impact in her hometown of Detroit.
Five Tufts innovators talk about what drew them to engineering and how they envision shaping the future.
- Computer science alumni shared their experiences with Imposter Syndrome and offered advice to students during a panel discussion.
- It’s important to take a systematic approach to dismantle racism, Karl Reid, A22P, executive director of the National Society of Black Engineers, tells a Tufts audience.
- Tufts recently held a week-long virtual hackathon where students turned data into compelling visualizations to help communities improve health.
- Edward Alexander Jr. joins the School of Engineering as a Diversity Program Administrator in the Center for STEM Diversity.
- Named to Forbes 30 Under 30, Noah Hill, E21, and Daniel Weinstein, E18, are looking to make an impact with their device that provides insights on oral health and more.