Showing News articles tagged with Computer Science
- Inspired by a hospital stay, a Tufts team creates a better and cheaper ultraviolet C light device for indoor spaces.
- Ruth Bennett, Director of Strategic Capital Programs, conducts a brief tour of the Joyce Cummings Center during construction, providing an overview of the building, its unique assets, and its signature spaces.
- Susan Landau, Bridge professor in cyber security and policy at The Fletcher School and the Department of Computer Science, joined the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace to discuss public health crises in the US and Taiwan.
- A team of Tufts undergraduates were awarded for their documentation at the 2021 MITRE Collegiate Embedded Capture the Flag Competition.
- Assistant Teaching Professor Megan Monroe launches new course exploring the intersection of sports analytics and computer science.
- PhD candidate Ab Mosca received a School of Engineering Outstanding Graduate Contributor to Engineering Education Award, and accepted a new teaching position at Northeastern University.
- The Department of Computer Science continues to sponsor events dedicated to fostering diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Three computer science students have been selected to participate in the MassCyberCenter’s Cybersecurity Mentorship Program.
- The School of Engineering and the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences honor graduate students, faculty, and staff.
- Rachel McGinn, E22, and Parker Rule, A23, have been named 2021 Goldwater Scholars by the Barry Goldwater Scholarship and Excellence in Education Foundation.