Showing News articles tagged with Computer Science
- Tufts TRIPODS Institute names graduate research fellows and summer research undergraduates for 2020.
- Bridge Professor Susan Landau has been appointed to the Division Committee for the Division on Engineering and Physical Sciences of the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine.
- The Association for Computing Machinery recently featured Thomas Williams, EG13, EG17, now an assistant professor at the Colorado School of Mines, as one of its People of ACM.
- The Computing Research Association (CRA), in consultation with the National Science Foundation, has appointed Professor and Chair Kathleen Fisher to the Computing Community Consortium (CCC) Council.
- The Department of Computer Science congratulated its graduating students in a virtual event held on May 17 - video now available.
- Gordon Institute students’ startup FoodEase hopes to help communities struck by natural disasters.
- Tufts alumnus Jim Lawton offers words of advice to computer science students graduating during an uncertain time.
- The School of Engineering congratulates grand prize winner Emai Lai, E21, and the award recipients from the My Tufts Story Video Contest.
- A new Tufts group, including computer science major Grace Fagan, draws attention to the spread of coronavirus in prisons, jails, immigration detention centers, and juvenile facilities.
- Rosanna Xia, A11, and Terry Castleman, E16, of the Los Angeles Times, have been named 2020 Pulitzer Prize finalists for examining coastal erosion in California.